skill training

Onrefne

for newer guys like me, trying to raise my skill lvls. i wonder what a good method for raising strength and shooting is, so far i have maxed my stealth and stamina just from running around town headshotting any npc i find and fist fighting construction workers, but those 2 bars r barely moving! any1 have some helpful tips?

For strength play golf, invite me I love it but it is the quickest way. Survivals for shooting or the shooting range.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

i'v played golf once or twice, its not bad. i didn't see much gain for shooting in survival, i usually end up dead on wave 3 lol. i read headshots r supposed to raise ur shooting more then just body shots, i have 151 headshots with my pistol and have barely got to the 20/100 for shooting XD

I'll play golf as well -- need strength -- I tried it on my own -- it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!

• Like 1

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

We should have a Domestic Battery golf tournament.  I'm no Jack Nicklaus, but perhaps I can do a good Jack Nicholson impression and smash a few cars with my club while we are there.

Maybe even an Olympics event and throw tennis, darts, arm wrestling, and parachuting in there.

• Like 2

We should have a Domestic Battery golf tournament. I'm no Jack Nicklaus, but perhaps I can do a good Jack Nicholson impression and smash a few cars with my club while we are there.

Maybe even an Olympics event and throw tennis, darts, arm wrestling, and parachuting in there.

I'm up for a round of golf sometime. Never tried it yet.

I'm up for a round of golf sometime. Never tried it yet.

Once you get the hang of it, it's a lot of fun.  The trick is figuring out all of the controls, as they were a little confusing at first.  I played a couple of rounds solo before I dove into a game with others.  It's nice also because you can play the whole course or only one or a few holes.

I'd be up for any sports tourneys. I like the golf, tennis and darts in this game. Would be happy to arrange but given the breadth of times we are on it may have to be asynchronous for some people.

I'd be up for any sports tourneys. I like the golf, tennis and darts in this game. Would be happy to arrange but given the breadth of times we are on it may have to be asynchronous for some people.

Regional knockout tournament, regional winners meet in a final?

I was thinking about this yesterday, it seemed like a good idea and I'm sure a few will get involved

I'd like to try my hand and the less messy things in GTA, I've only tried tennis and arm wrestling.

Throw in some running races (if possible I don't know but It's in SP) and some bicycle races and you guys have got yourselves a mini Domestic Battery Olympics

I was thinking about this yesterday, it seemed like a good idea and I'm sure a few will get involved

I'd like to try my hand and the less messy things in GTA, I've only tried tennis and arm wrestling.

Throw in some running races (if possible I don't know but It's in SP) and some bicycle races and you guys have got yourselves a mini Domestic Battery Olympics

Did you ever see the Olympics they did on egg-box360 over on gta forums? Some good event ideas on there

Activate stealth and then perform kills on an NPC or a player, or you can just activate it and walk around but it increases slower that way.

Mine is near full I wait until I see an NPC sitting or smoking, or just anywhere still so they can't run, activate stealth and knock em out, good fun too.

Same for shooting really but they can be moving  :)

Did you ever see the Olympics they did on egg-box360 over on gta forums? Some good event ideas on there

I did see a bit of it, looked pretty awesome to me.

I'd be up for it.

I bought those sport shorts ages ago too, bit of luck and I'll have a reason to use them  :lol:

i maxed my stealth super easy lol, i activated stealth, tied my headphone wire around the joysticks so i was walking in circles, and went for supper. after no more then 2 hours i was maxed, sounds long but i did it over 2 days and while i was eating so was no inconvenience. stamina i got naturally running around town trying to raise strength and shooting XD

• Like 1

Or that way lol.

I only didn't mention that as I like to feel as though I maxed it, not my elastic band or wire lol.

Still not sure if stealth is of any use to us though, you try creeping up on someone in freeroam and they're gonna shoot you right in the face  :lol:

My flying skill is getting there I think it's around 80% now.

@onrefme, I think we played a round of golf monday night.  It was my first time but it was fun.  
I don't think I've played any of those activities (unless you're forced to during story mode, like yoga)

I'm down for some more, hit me up if anyone wants to play a round.

• 4 weeks later...

I play Golf all the time, please keep me in mind if ever having a group outing or anything. I can also really use the strength gains.

Yes it is just did a round alone this morning and raised my bar a 1/4 of the way

Future is nothing but a series of probability