Vestra - yay or nay?

DavidCore89

So I've been saving for the Vestra which is the only remaining item I need from the Business Update.

I have enough to buy it at some point today, but does anyone here own it? If so what are your thoughts?

So I've been saving for the Vestra which is the only remaining item I need from the Business Update.

I have enough to buy it at some point today, but does anyone here own it? If so what are your thoughts?

try it in SP. im going to buy one with trevor i have over 200mil with him. see if i like it. itll be the first plane if i buy it in mp. considering you can get planes to spawn for free in free roam at multiple airports

I haven't played much of SP since I lost my save and had to start again but it shouldn't take long to get to the point where I can buy it

It's a good buy as far as the planes go (cuz in gtao they really serve little purpose), it maneuvers much better that a Luxor and just as fast. I will be getting one when I have enough cash. It's more like a jet, multi passenger version of the Mallard

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

It's the fastest plane.

But I probably won't buy it since you can use it for free in air races and there are always plane spawning on the map.

It is fast I agree, sounds good, looks great.

Shame it will only hold 2 people, I'd love it to hold at least 4.