Fav Music

JustHatched

Who is your top 3 fav bands/singers and of those what is your fav songs from them

Metallica - Sad But True

In This Moment - Whore

Avenged Sevenfold - Shepards Of Fire

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I don't have fav artists as such, I love the genre as a whole, but here's the kinda stuff I'm into and mix on a daily basis

Finding 3 was hard so I selected the last 3 tunes I played in this afternoons mix session

S3RL - The Wilhelm Scream.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHSz6onlFNI

Marc Smith - Slight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_bi2SJS_8I

Jerv & Nizzle - Virtual DJ and the big bass dildo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69RA9ZX93jw

Edited by DavidCore89

Im a little messed up in the head when it comes to music. I like 90's Grunge/Alternative, Metal (old and new), and Modern Country.

So...

Pearl Jam

Disturbed

Florida-Georgia Line

I told you, Im messed up in the head when it comes to music.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

I like a wide variety myself--like PB, I cannot get into opera to save my life.  I am also no fan of Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus, but hey, I guess there's enough people around that like them.  :)

When people ask, I usually say "classic rock" or "progressive rock".  Jethro Tull (best concert I have ever attended); Emerson, Lake, and Palmer; Yes; Rush; Led Zeppelin; etc are just a few that I have literally listened to all of my life.

I still have a hard time accepting that 90s music is considered "classic rock" now, but I do enjoy 90s alternative and grunge.  It's just that the 90s don't seem classic--it seems like yesterday!  I would say my favorite decades are the 1970s (without a doubt first on any of my lists), the very late 1960s, 1990s, and the 1980s coming in a bit behind the 90s.  There's some good music from the 21st century, but I honestly can't tell much of a difference between 00s music and 10s music.

I am not an opera fan, but I do like classical music. Though it does take an immense amount of talent to do opera

I like classic rock, classic rock radio stations piss me off though because classic rock spans 30-40 years yet they manage to play the same 10 songs over and over and over.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Don't think i could pick three tracks cos my musical taste is all over the place.

I'll try a brief history.

First LP i ever owned was TNT by AC/DC, i love DC and was into rock and heavy metal when i was younger, this progressed into hardcore punk and crustcore in my late teens early twenties. Back in about 86/87 i first heard Acid House and this style of music slowly worked it's way into my brain and i started clubbing and going to raves in my mid twenties, many many mad fucked up times.

This continued for about 15 years until i'd had enough of three day comedowns and knocked it on the head.

My fav current band is Queens Of The Stone Age but i mostly listen to DJ mixes by the likes of Sasha, Sven Vath, Ritchie Hawtin and John Digweed.

Hip Hop. MF Doom, A Tribe Called Quest... Country. Hank III is fucking awesome... etc, etc... Whatever really.

Basically if i likes it i likes it.

I'm all over the map. I used to play in metal/hardcore bands and when I got serious about playing bass I really got into so many genres I never thought I would like.....like jazz.

Probably mostly into rap/hip hop (Evidence, RA Rugged Man, Mobb Deep), hardcore/metal/post hardcore (Glassjaw, Thrice, August Burns Red), and post rock (Russian Circles, Explosions in the Sky, Sigur Ros)

But I'll be everywhere where one day I'll listen to electronic music and the next an indie acoustic folk artist.

• Like 1

alchemist3321.jpg

I like 1980s pop, soul & R&B and 1990s New Jack Swing.

My favourite artists include George Benson, Alexander O'Neal, Luther Vandross, Lionel Richie and Peabo Bryson.

So Many Artists So Many Songs...

well mainly im Metal / Rock Fan \,,/ >.< \,,/ and cause im finn this aint gonna be a suprise to anyone

also i love Rave Music and all sorts of "machine music" as we call em, old school rap will also do yo,

ammm ammm..

mainly i listen everything that sounds good on my ear ^^

Edited by Matusware
  • Like 1

Can't really decide, been thinking about this since the topic started. Just to get it out of my head, I'm gonna say sigur ros, vampire weekend and enter shikari as my 3 favourite bands. My three favourite songs are (not by my 3 favourite bands) mannfred Mann-blinded by the light, van halen-jump and depeche mode-just can't get enough.