Smurf

You should watch the BFF Teambagging episode and BFF hardcore.

-"Dip, Dip Potato chip" 

-Bipod knife 

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_
  • Like 2

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

• 4 weeks later...

Holy Cow! "Dip, Dip, Potato Chip". Thanks Prodigy and Scotty, what a laugh, omg.  And the lag guy, that was so me the other night.  I just have to make mention of last night when we thought Scotty got kicked from the server for tea bagging an admin which we thought hilarious but further digging found it was another reason (choice of weapon),  Also, Xyon found an Aussie server where tea bagging is compulsory lol.  So gonna add that to favs haha

• Like 2

You should watch this!

The conclusion where Colonel finds who killed him for the first time (bipod knife)

Bipod knife I found on the Internet 

dtGBEGj.jpg

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_
  • Like 3

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

Cool video Braldy. The GirlGamer vid had me in stitches, you gotta watch until the end!! Xyon probably isn't too far off this reaction haha. Slowly we're corrupting her :D 

Sneaking up on a sniper. Almost died with the other guy but changing to a pistol instead of reloading is a very useful technique, especially with shotguns.

Tried to save you Xyon but apparently you can't kill someone once they've started the knifing animation.

This was the lag from last night on the Aussie server. 2 point blank shotgun rounds to the head and a 3rd which was pretty close and it took NO health off him. You can see he did skip a bit and I was jumping around a bit too yet it still showed full connection to the server. Then when we jumped over to a US server, I only skipped once or twice and everything was running very smoothly and bullets were actually working, weird..

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Haha, girl gamer rocks, i actually caught Xyon t-bagging with that kind of aggression the other night, im not sure she knew i watch watching but it was kind of scary :P

I think Scotty if you shoot someone very early into the knifing you can kill them but i guess once the animation gets to far in there is no going back.  

Metro is crazy at the best of times smurf, close quarters in there looks full on.  I see you take down the roof by shooting out a pole, i didnt know that bit was there and one of my objectives is to get a kill by roof collapse so thanks for that :) 

• Like 1

A bit of a killing spree i was happy with.  

This is the same video i posted in the video's section of the forum. No need to watch it twice, even though i have watched it more than twice

:P

• Like 2