Been away awhile, interested in coming back.

valabrat

Hello everyone,

My name is Henry, I have been playing GTA Online for only a few months, and I am looking for a crew to enjoy the game with. I have had difficulties thus far finding one, as I work second shift at the VA hospital here in Fort Wayne as a lab tech. (Hence the PSN name valabrat. I didn't realize when I made name that it would be my online handle in games..LOL)

I am in the Eastern time zome (GMT-5), and am often on betweeb 10am and 3pm, and sometimes after work from like 1am to 3am.

Currently rank 66 in game. I mainly do racing, but have done some deathmatches (not very good at these yet, but am willing to learn). I am open to participating in all the game offers.

I am 47 years old, so probably a bit older than most playing the game. I heard of this crew after signing up on the GTA forums, and liked the recruitment post for your crew, and thought I'd give it a look.

I don't foresee a problem with the vetting process, as I often have Wednesday nights off.

Can't think of anything else to mention at this point. I will send a request to join through the SC, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Henry (valabrat)

• Like 2
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• valabrat

• Dodge

• Sinister

• Chewy

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome to our website. Here is a little intro to our crew, and some questions we typically ask new members. I th8nk you touched on these already in your intro, but here it is anyway. 

A Brief Introduction

First of all, welcome and thank you for expressing interest in our Grand Theft Auto Online crew, Domestic Battery. We are a casual group who enjoy all this game has to offer as well as socializing and networking with like-minded individuals. To expand upon that, we'd like to share with you more about who we are. At our core, we uphold key values such as respect and integrity as well as cherishing people from different backgrounds with different perspectives. We are a global crew after all. How does this apply to Grand Theft Auto Online? Simple. We like to think we are a mostly mature group of individuals who share a common love and interest for the game.

What It Means To Be XDBX

Finding a great group of people to play with in our opinion is truly what this game is all about. Here at Domestic Battery we believe we offer an online experience like no other on both PS3 and PS4 consoles. Our philosophy is quality over quantity. We are not a speciality crew. We play anything and everything.  We also have a very strong foundation in creating incredible custom jobs via the useful tools found in the various Creators. While we appreciate individuals who are only interested in certain aspects of the game, like missions and heists, we are about so much more and not simply that. We encourage people to broaden their horizons. Skill level means nothing to us, only the willingness to try. You will get out of this crew what you put into it.

We Want You

That said, we are appreciate your interest in us. Let's make it happen. Before we do though, we have a few things we'd like to ask you to get the ball rolling. An invite will only be extended to you upon compliance and completion of these questions as well as including a brief Introduction of who you are. Once an invite as been sent your Vetting period begins immediately and more information will follow. Bear in mind we value honesty and this is to help insure we are both good fits for one another.

Please incorporate your answers into your Introduction so we can get to know you a bit better. Let's get started.

Spoiler

1. What time zone are you active in? (if you live in the East Coast of the United States for example, your timezone is GMT -5)

2. How did you hear about us and what are some of your goals for joining a crew?

3. Our Vetting period lasts a total of 2 weeks in which our tags must be active for the entirety, is this something you can abide by? (after which you can switch as you please, but we must remain your primary crew)

4. Do you consider yourself an active gamer? Will you be able to attend at least 1 event per week and check in on our site often? (whether it's a structured playlist, random job hoping or participating with crew members in whatever)

5. Are you willing to step outside your comfort zone to experience all GTA has to offer? (for example, we play everything from deathmatches to races to captures and more, as well as Free Roam shenanigans)

Dodgeservice.png

I'm pretty active as a gamer. I'm on GTA almost daily. I should be able to attend at least 1 event a week. Would usually be on weekends, due to my work hours, but I sometimes get off days during the week as well. I'm also very willing to step outside my comfort zone and play all the different activities GTA offers. I haven't really done a lot of jobs or deathmatches, as finding races usually easier, but would love to do them with a crew. Displaying crew tags won't be a problem for me. Only looking for one crew. My goals for joining a crew is to have a group of people I can play with, get to know, and have fun with. Random playing is ok, but I feel would be more fun hanging with a crew.

Henry

Welcome to the crew, Henry.

I am one of the PS4 Vetting Lieutenants.  Feel free to add me on PSN.  My ID is LV_Jag.

You will see your deathmatch skills improve vastly after gaming with us.  

Invite sent on RSC.

Welcome, Henry!

It looks as though you have certainly found the right place.  We do a lot of both races and deathmatches--they are regularly featured in most of our playlists.

When you get a chance, have a look at our PS4 events calendar: http://www.domesticbatterygta.com/calendar/3-ps4-events-calender/

There is usually always someone on doing something, but the calendar will you give you details about all of our regularly scheduled and special events.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.  We're a friendly group and I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome Henry. Forty six and also on the east coast. Most of our North American playlists start at 10:30 EST and. I have one on Wednesday, see the link in my signature. There are some very skilled players in this crew so don't be discouraged at first, playing with them will raise your game. Also we really don't care about skill, it's more about having a good attitude.

I hope you like Domestic Battery.

Welcome. My name is Dodge. PSN is Dodgeservice. I'm on PS3 and PS4. I am the Vetting Director for XDBX across all Game Titles. I, personally, am the GTA Vetting Commissioner. My Vetting Team and I are the ones responsible for new members, and their admission into the Crew. The Vetting Policy is explained in the Crew Policies and Guidelines. Make sure you check them out. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by the Vetting Managers for your Game Title.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on September 23, 2015.

Vetting starts immediately.

Edited by Dodge

Dodgeservice.png

I understand that most of the events are going to be at night because that's when most people are around I will try to do the ones I can as my work schedule allows. currently I am unable to RSVP to any events but I'm sure it's going to take some time to get all the permissions sorted out. thank you for the very warm welcome and I look forward to spending time with you all in game