Favourite radio station and song in the game?

DavidCore89

Go ahead and list yours.

I wouldn't refer to your stats as mine says Los Santos Rock Radio.

Completely untrue, mine is without doubt Rebel Radio.

Some cool tunes on there, I like them all but 2 stand out for me.

Jerry Reed - You took all the ramblin' out of me

Waylon Jennings - I aint living long like this

I've got Rebel on in every situation whether it be police chase or a Cargobob in Coveted, when I'm racing it seems to help too  :lol:.

IRL I'm the complete opposite with music and my preferred choice is pretty much to nobody's taste on here and is publicly considered 'just noise' and tends to not be sold in regular music stores.

I've also noticed my radio gets changed almost the second someone jumps in, find that pretty funny  :lol:

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Pb76

• handcuff_charlie

• Locust_cnd

It is my dream to have 16 crew members, all in 18wheelers, cruising route 68 with convoy blasting out of the speakers. 10-4 ya buggers!

• Like 2

Don't make fun of me, but I listen to Non Stop Pop FM.  :)

Although probably my favorite song in the game is "Baker Street" by Gerry Raffery on LSRR.

If only they had a progressive rock station...

• Like 1

16 crew big rigs might be a stretch, but 6 or 7 is achievable in one of our arse-about sessions.

Edited by Pb76

Don't make fun of me, but I listen to Non Stop Pop FM. :)

Although probably my favorite song in the game is "Baker Street" by Gerry Raffery on LSRR.

Nothing wrong with non stop pop, except Britney maybe.

My fav is Radio Mirror Park. Cool indie tracks there and the best one is Dan Croll - From Nowhere.

I also listen to Space 102.3 and Non Stop Pop sometimes.

I miss the old Radio X from GTA: San Andreas.

In my opinion, that was the best radio station in a GTA game.  Although, Chatterbox from GTA III was great as well.

It's kind of interesting how many people discover songs through GTA though--one only needs to do a YouTube search for a particular song used and read the comments.

I'm a fan of world wide and soul wax mostly while driving some nice mellow ambient tunes on there , I love west coast classics for missions and gangster vibes but I'll throw the rock on here and there my fucking TURN UP song is Kenny loggins I'm free I'll get up and start dancing when it comes on cracks my girl up but...David what bands u into bro? Bet I've heard of them my music usually isn't played or sold anywhere "regular" hahaha pretty sure SAMs is into some heavy shit too I was in a hardcore band in high school hahah

Future is nothing but a series of probability

West Coast Classic, Radio Los Santos and BLue Ark for me,

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I'm a fan of world wide and soul wax mostly while driving some nice mellow ambient tunes on there , I love west coast classics for missions and gangster vibes but I'll throw the rock on here and there my fucking TURN UP song is Kenny loggins I'm free I'll get up and start dancing when it comes on cracks my girl up but...David what bands u into bro? Bet I've heard of them my music usually isn't played or sold anywhere "regular" hahaha pretty sure SAMs is into some heavy shit too I was in a hardcore band in high school hahah

Well google UK Hardcore, that should give you an idea, but it's not the hardcore you're thinking of.

Here's an example, this guy has been voted number 1 the past 6 years within this genre.

It's actually hitting the US pretty soon too.

I like rock radio and sometimes nonstop, but i really had hoped that you could make a radio station and import your own songs as you could in gta3 i believe, that was awesome cruising down the road blasting your own music!

• Like 1

Don't make fun of me, but I listen to Non Stop Pop FM.  :)

Now your talking....Non Stop Pop....Best songs  Scandalous, West End Girls and With Every heartbeat

I also like Blue Ark

Fave song at a push I guess would be The Delfonics ready Or Not.

What's wrong with a bit of titney pb ? She's a serious artist with integrity.....gi gi gi gi gi gi gimme autotunes.....

• Like 2

I like rock radio and sometimes nonstop, but i really had hoped that you could make a radio station and import your own songs as you could in gta3 i believe, that was awesome cruising down the road blasting your own music!

I would definitely go with you on this one MightyM. Eclectic soundtrack I'd be there

I prefer to listen to my engine sound, so i never listed a radio station... so feel free to change the station when you sitting in my car :)

david goddamn brotha that shit is HEAVYYYYY I dig it man after a fat bowl that shit would make me pop off, its like TRAP meets Drum and Bass you guys got trap music out there yea?

• Like 1

Yeah trap is becoming pretty big over here again, but you'll still only find it 'underground'.

I agree though it is heavy and not to most people's taste, so heavy in fact I suffered a bust ear drum a few years ago during a 12 hour rave.

But whether it be chemical or natural, the feeling I get from this is something out of this world  :)

only been to one rave ever had an amazing time though! those were back in my "chemical" days, I just stick to the erb now

• 3 months later...

Worldwide & Soulwax definitely my favorites.  Downloaded this (personal favorite) and it sounds amazing full blast with bass right up on annoy the neighbours level!

• Like 1