Dream Vacation

JustHatched

If you had the cash to do it and could get a week or month of work where would you go and why?

I would love to go see Egypt and France. Egypt because the pyramids fascinate me and France because that is where my family comes from back in ye olden days. Can't say Paris interests me much, but more the rural areas. That to me is where you meet the real people and not the tourist scammers.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

If you ever make your way to Illinois or Indiana let me know.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Tokyo, Japan.

There is no place anywhere in the world quite like it.

Magical place, shame I will most likely never have the cash to go.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

USA and Australia are top of my list, tried going to New York a few years back but was rejected due to getting in a bit of trouble when i was younger, i was a baaaaad boy ^_^

Edited by shortround669

Being in New York feels like being in a tv show or a movie, amazing place.

I'd like to go to Iceland too, strange place, volcanoes and ice. It's about £10 for a pint though!

I'd love to go to the US.

Also Peru and southeast Asia. Love all these ancient temples.

But really, I'd love to go everywhere.

I want to travel America, going to 16 states between New Jersey and California in August this year  :D so many places I want to see!

• Like 1

I want to travel America, going to 16 states between New Jersey and California in August this year  :D so many places I want to see!

This makes me very jealous, enjoy.

• Like 1

Coming through the miid west in August, whoo it's hot that time of year.

• Like 2

There aren't too many places that I would pass up the chance to visit.

However, I agree with David--Japan is probably number one on my list.

I've been to 46 states and five Canadian provinces, but I have yet to travel overseas.

One of my ideal trips is maybe somewhat unusual.  I want to take a road trip from Unalaska, Alaska to the Darien Gap in Panama.  After that, find a way to cross the gap, and continue driving from Colombia down to as far as I can go in southern Argentina (probably Ushuaia).  In general, I'm far more interested in scenery, food, and the small things along the way rather than huge touristy places.  Of course, this trip would be very expensive, lengthy, and possibly even dangerous.

• 2 years later...

Russia, it's cold, have beautiful things to see, I could learn better Russian (its a language that I liked to learn). Or Miami because I thing its one of the better places to relax