Lowrider Night

VANS Official

Come and join us on Wednesday 13th February for our Lowrider Night. We will have a night of crusin’ and racin’ in the best Lowriders...

The post Lowrider Night appeared first on The Van Society - GTA Crew.

Click to view the full article

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

Thanks all for coming along to our Lowriders nights. A great turn out with Hurst and McDaftio joining the regulars for some Lowrider cruising and racing.

The Cars

Chino Custom Paulie & Hurst
Buccaneer Custom Chubb & Trashy
Voodoo Custom Salad
Moonbeam Custom DuobleG & Dave
Virgo Classic Custom MarkVerstappen

After clearing out the most chaotic car park in Los Santos we got the ball rolling by choosing the best looking car of the evening through a process of elimination. Well done to Dave for bringing the ugliest vehicle of the night and well done to Paulie who’s matching player and car combo got him the win in his Chino.

LR-Pimpin.jpg

Once the style awards were out of the way we got down to some racing. We ran seven races and swapped cars each race to make sure everyone got to race every car on the night. We followed this with a few single make races, again covering the different cars chosen for the night.

LR-Who-Raced-What.jpg

LR-Race-positions.jpg

LR-Race-Results.jpg

Final Car Results

LR-Vehicle-Points.jpg

Well done to Trashy and Chubb for picking the winning car this week. The Buccaneer came out on top with 6 straight wins to dominate the night.

Driver Results

LR-Driver-Points.jpg

Well done to MarkVerstappen for winning the Drivers Award for the night with 86 points.

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 1

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

Was a great night as you would expect from a vans event made all that better withe company we have cheers all for making gaming all that better 

• Like 1

Yup, good fun Stappo.

Shame Hursty had to leave early and miss the magical entrance from Daftio. 😂

This weeks plans should be up today.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Orale ese! It was a great and fun night as usual! My special OG for the occasion enjoyed it very much and getting the style points is always good for a OG's rep! 😄

43 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Orale ese! It was a great and fun night as usual! My special OG for the occasion enjoyed it very much and getting the style points is always good for a OG's rep! 😄

Hurst thinks he won... can you remember exactly what happened?

On 2/18/2019 at 12:16 PM, JuniorChubb said:

Hurst thinks he won... can you remember exactly what happened?

EVERYONE PILED ON MY CHINO TO BAG THE VICTORY!! 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hurst said:

EVERYONE PILED ON MY CHINO TO BAG THE VICTORY!! 

Didn’t you have a worn green Sabre Turbo?

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Didn’t you have a worn green Sabre Turbo?

I should've used that monstrosity. The tiger interior is so pimp.