Bought / Sold (vehicles)

Lann

What vehicles have you bought and/or sold recently?

I got the Tyrus, but sold no other super.

I got the 811, sold no super.

I got the Brioso, sold the Rhapsody.

I got the Seven-70 and sold the Feltzer.

I got the XLS (armored), still have the Enus.

I sold the Shafter, Hakuchu, Exemplar.

I got the Dominator racecar, might get rid of the regular one or both.

Edited by Lann

So much buying and selling of cars lately.  It's all a bit of a blur. :lol:

• Last week I got the X80 Proto, Custom Rumpo and XLS (armoured) - sold the Banshee 900R, Huntley and the T20 (again)
  • Bought and sold the 811 and FMJ
  • Yesterday I bought the Grotti Brioso R/A - sold the Rhapsody and Blista
  • Also got the new Dominator Racecar yesterday - sold the regular Dominator
  • Just bought the Annis RE-7B, the Emperor ETR1 and the Seven 70 - sold a couple of low end cars to make room in my garage.
  • Will probably sell the X80 and Massacro Racecar soon, but will wait until I see the new DLC cars coming in the next few weeks.  
  • Don't need to sell any other cars for the money, but definitely need to free up some garage spaces.  Hopefully we get a 6th property at some point in this update - not holding my breath though.
  • Like 2

Haven't bought, haven't sold anything.

I'm waiting for the future cars that look pretty good too and will buy stuff when everything is released. I don't know which super is the best anymore with all these new cars. I'm sticking to my T20 right now but I think the new LMPs may be the new best in class.

I plan on buying the Bestia GTS and 811 just for looks but right now I'm kinda poor with only 1.5 millions in the bank. I do have 2 warehouses, a big and a medium one but they're half full. I guess I'll have almost 3 millions more when I sell all my crates but that's not happening until early august lol.

Bought all 3 supers - sold Osiris and FMJ (T20 was bought at 50% off, so it's almost worthless).

Bought Seven-70.

Bought Gargoyle, BF400 and both off-road trucks - sold Brawler.

Bought 811 - sold 811.

Bought Brioso - keeping the Panto as they're quite different.

Bought all 3 livery muscle cars (free) - will sell my Dominator later.

Sold Slamvan Custom, Injection, Sabre Turbo, Rumpo Custom and 9F to boost the bank balance.

Happy with my cars. Out with the old and in with the new.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 2

I wasn't at capacity with my current garage space and I bought the 5th property which was a 10 car garage so I have not sold anything. This is all on my main character, Little Beez.

Bought the RE-7B - The only other super Little Beez has ever had  is the Entity XF which I bought in the billionaire days so I feel like that was free.

Bought the BF400 and the Trophy Truck - will definitely but the new Dune and the XR750 motorcycle (or whatever they call it). May sell the Brawler in the future.

Bought the Pisswasser Dominator (free) - waiting for confirmation that it is better than the original Dominator before I sell it and upgrade the new one.

Bought the Stratos & Quattro (can't remember what their names are) - still need to add performance upgrades to them.

I will buy the upcoming Tampa stunt car. Maybe the 811. I haven't bought any of the newish cars that came out just prior to the stunt update.

• Like 2

On 2016-07-13 at 8:16 AM, Lann said:

What vehicles have you bought and/or sold recently?

I got the Tyrus, but sold no other super.

I got the 811, sold no super.

I got the Brioso, sold the Rhapsody.

I got the Seven-70 and sold the Feltzer.

I got the XLS (armored), still have the Enus.

I sold the Shafter, Hakuchu, Exemplar.

I got the Dominator racecar, might get rid of the regular one or both.

I got the Tropos and Omnis. 

Sold the Tailgater. 

I got the 7B.

Sold the Brawler.

Bought the three free cars. Kept the domianator sold the others

Bought the Stratos. 

Not buying anymore until the rest of the update is out and I'm back from my hol. Least the performance of the vehicles will be well known then. 

• Like 2

Life has been getting in the way lately so I'm only playing the DLC for the first time today, and it appears the three free cars are no longer free - have I missed the stunt boat?

u0rf6Cd.jpg

1 hour ago, Team_Bub_8487 said:

Life has been getting in the way lately so I'm only playing the DLC for the first time today, and it appears the three free cars are no longer free - have I missed the stunt boat?

I think they are free for returning players only. People who made the jump from PS3 to PS4. 

• Like 1

Sold the Osiris and bought the 7B.

Sold the Brawler and bought the Trophy Truck.

Sold Sanchez bought the BF700

Sold my Dominator and (can't really buy a FREE vehicle) got the Race version

Sold the Rhapsody (for the third time) and bought the Brioso

Sold a few other random cars I no longer think look cool. I also sell at least one Oracle a day for the cash. Bought the Tropos and the Gargoyle. May buy the other off road truck and am getting the drift Tampa when it comes out.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2016 at 5:36 PM, no_snacks said:

So much buying and selling of cars lately.  It's all a bit of a blur. :lol:

• Last week I got the X80 Proto, Custom Rumpo and XLS (armoured) - sold the Banshee 900R, Huntley and the T20 (again)
  • Bought and sold the 811 and FMJ
  • Yesterday I bought the Grotti Brioso R/A - sold the Rhapsody and Blista
  • Also got the new Dominator Racecar yesterday - sold the regular Dominator
  • Just bought the Annis RE-7B, the Emperor ETR1 and the Seven 70 - sold a couple of low end cars to make room in my garage.
  • Will probably sell the X80 and Massacro Racecar soon, but will wait until I see the new DLC cars coming in the next few weeks.  
  • Don't need to sell any other cars for the money, but definitely need to free up some garage spaces.  Hopefully we get a 6th property at some point in this update - not holding my breath though.

Wow.  My garages look completely different from how they did last week.  Definitely my biggest vehicle reshuffle since the game came out.  

Previous updates have given us lots of new cars, like the Heist and Lowrider updates for example, but this one has given us lots of class leading vehicles that have left the previous best cars obsolete.  It's good to have some new vehicles, but it's sad to say goodbye to some of the old faithfuls.  Bye-bye Zentorno. :(

Adding to the above list:

• Bought a 2nd Annis RE-7B solely for use with Stock wheels.  How stupid that we have to do that?  Hope it gets patched soon.
  • Sold the Emperor ETR1, X80 Proto and Zentorno
  • Bought the Obey Omnis and Lampadati Tropos.  Both are fun little cars to drive around.  Quite handy off-road too. 
  • Sold the Seven-70
  • Bought the Vapid Desert Raid and Trophy Truck - Haven't sold the Brawler yet, but probably will.
  • Bought the Nagasaki BF400 for off-road races, and the Western Gargoyle just for fun.
  • Sold the Sanchez.
  • Pretty sure I sold the Shafter V12 (unarmoured) and something else that never got used much, but can't quite remember. 

Somehow I still have quite a few spare garage spaces and more $$$ than I expected to have.  Maybe I forgot to buy something. :lol:

Edited by no_snacks

17 hours ago, Team_Bub_8487 said:

16 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

I think they are free for returning players only. People who made the jump from PS3 to PS4. 

Yeah - if you played on the ps3 with the current account you are using, the three stock race cars are free. Unfortunately, I changed accounts shortly after joining this crew, so 1. my name would stop getting slaughtered, and 2. to go along with the videos I was making. No free cars for me.

• Like 1