Anybody free aim?

DocBrown11

I prefer free aim so I wondered if anyone else in the crew typically joined free aim forums. If not I'll go aim assist again so that I can roll with you guys.

I did tried it some time ago. But i noticed i allways getting into empty jobs (getting the host, even i use "quick job" on my handy).

It's much better now and more peeps are getting involved in FA. I usually get half full to full lobbies but yeah, it can happen. I just prefer the gameplay. It's more challenging.

I do FA once in a awhile and happy to do so, just more in AA so I stay there. Maybe would should have some FA seesions once in a while.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

normally i'm in free aim, but ive been in aa cause most of the crew is in aa. less ass holes in free aim and when you do missions you get more RP out of it. send me a invite next time your on