Whats your PC Specs?

Now I've almost completed my PC upgrading it would be good to have a comparison of what peoples systems are.

Mine is as follows:

• CPU: i7 6700k Overclocked to 4.6GHz
  • Motherboard: ASUS ROG Z170 Maximum VIII
  • GPU: ASUS GTX 970
  • RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengance DDR4 2666Mhz
  • Cooling: Corsair H100i V2
  • Storage: 250GB SSD 1TB HDD
  • Power: 700W Cooler Master
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Finally got the missing piece for my PC build. A shiny new case to put all the parts in. See if you can work out what makes this case different to nearly every other case on the market. 

DA2872F4-D704-4A8B-A22E-B75529BCE3C2_zps

On 8/18/2016 at 1:20 PM, Squirrel said:

Finally got the missing piece for my PC build. A shiny new case to put all the parts in. See if you can work out what makes this case different to nearly every other case on the market. 

DA2872F4-D704-4A8B-A22E-B75529BCE3C2_zps

WTF am I looking at in this pic? A computer? Damn I'm old...

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Is that a refrigerator case?.. Looks nice! Got a link?

Should have mine completed in a few weeks, haven't been able to buy the bits I wanted all at the same time.

3 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Is that a refrigerator case?.. Looks nice! Got a link?

Should have mine completed in a few weeks, haven't been able to buy the bits I wanted all at the same time.

Info about it here: http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/carbide-series-clear-600c-inverse-atx-full-tower-case

Main reason for choosing this case is that my PC is sat on the left hand side of my system. A normal PC case would have the window on the left too and you wouldn't be able to see inside it. With the full clear door on the right of the case you can see all the goodies inside. The LEDS change colour too, just need to get a couple more cosmetic parts and it's all good to go. It's incredibly cool inside the case, almost tempted to add a shelf to put beer on :D

• Like 1