Need a puppy name

Locust_cnd

Here's a pic of our new lil girl she will be coming home in about a month and were not sure what to name her, we want something unique and I'm not very fond of naming animals "people" names

If it helps she's a brown/ brindle with white spots and four white paws and she will be about 100-120 lbs when grown breed is American bandoge mastif it's the pup on the right side of the pic

post-43-0-01526200-1394111758_thumb.jpg

Edited by Locust_cnd

Future is nothing but a series of probability

Chop?

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Well, we named our Duchess, perhaps something in the royalty iine of names

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• 3 weeks later...

*holding the puppy gently on his bear size hands* hmmm

*with sean connery voice* By the power vested in me by domestic battery, you shall be known as Unterfeldwebel Eberhard Von Waffenshmidt 3rd or just Waffle, may your puppy days be happy and may you never pee on the carpet

*puts Waffle down*

*looks others* Ok *hits his hands together* Next Pet, i have 10 pack of pi$$washer to kill, bisquits to eat and sabre turbo to wax..

;D

Wait a minute, call it 'BISQUIT'.....

whats wrong with Unterfeldwebel Eberhard Von Waffenshmidt 3rd or waffle?... hmmm but you speak wise words sir Pb76..

yeah lets call it BISQUIT!

What about something we hear every day here on the GTA ,  call him shitbird.  lol  By the way it is a beautiful dog.

Something we hear every day here on the GTA eh?... hmm.. what is short for: "OMG YOUR A NOOB YOU SUCK YOU SUCK OMG LEARN TO PLAY"

;D

I resisted, hoping someone else would post.....

*finger on the enter button* Aaawwwww....

and if it has name allready can i be its ungle?....the wierd finnish ungle who never visits and knows odd things about bisquits

Edited by Matusware
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh jesus forgot about this thread we named her

Dutchess ill post a pic soon

And wow I just read the top of the thread and I fully copied your named hatched fucking failllllllllllllllll I spelt ours with a T though and I liked it for the royality part and for the pass the dutchie part (weed inuendo)

Future is nothing but a series of probability

or Steve or Unterfeldwebel Eberhard Von Waffenshmidt 3rd "Waffle"..

*pointing Locust_cnd*

*with old man voice and wearing a judge outfit*

we didnt approve this puppy name! we demand you change it!

xD

Oh jesus forgot about this thread we named her

Dutchess ill post a pic soon

And wow I just read the top of the thread and I fully copied your named hatched fucking failllllllllllllllll I spelt ours with a T though and I liked it for the royality part and for the pass the dutchie part (weed inuendo)

I knew you could think like an American, good job Locust.

• Like 1