So what is your preference?

JustHatched

Freeroam, racing, dm, etc...

I just wondering what's most liked

I am good for about anything, air and water racing is my fav, followed by pistol tdm's

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• guygamer1

• Pb76

• Fido_le_muet

• DavidCore89

My favorite is missions -- I like a good story -- GTA5 has a lot of good short stories...

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

All of the above.  I'm partial to TDM (nothing over 30 min unless prepared in advance), Racing (non-GTA, no catchup, no slipstream), Survivals, and Missions.  I also like Versus Missions (Underhand Contraband, Hippie Hunting), but they are usually empty lobbies.  I even like golf, but I realize that is not everyone's taste.

I pretty much like everything except for Saving Ryan's Privates; Seal Team Six; Jumps, Jumps, Jumps; and well, any DM with tanks.  I do love fighter jet VDMs though.  Fort Zancudo is my favorite.  Tanks just frustrate the hell out of me.  They seem more powerful in every new game, and I am horrible at killing them.  I think I do well at Prison Thugz Fight TDM (forced unarmed+pickups).  I stay the hell away from the bus, travel with a teammate, and use the knife.

Free Roam is not really my cup of tea unless I have an objective in mind (customizing the car, searching for a rare car, buying ammo, etc.), as I really don't feel like dodging bullets when pulling out of my garage.  Can you guess where I live?  I'll deliver a car every now and then, but yeah, free roam usually ends up costing me too much money and no RP.

I like everything, from public free roaming to racing or DM, not s much a fan of invite only

Edited by DavidCore89

Free roaming if I'm with friends or crew members. Survivals and missions. I'm also partial to races with crew members.

i like everything not huge on racing though i don't mind. a mode in my opinion that's neglected capture. if you guys haven't played it your missing out. if you get get at least 8 people(4v4) its off the fucking hook. it gets so crazy and tactical on how to grab  or steal the objective

• Like 1

i like everything not huge on racing though i don't mind. a mode in my opinion that's neglected capture. if you guys haven't played it your missing out. if you get get at least 8 people(4v4) its off the fucking hook. it gets so crazy and tactical on how to grab  or steal the objective

Yeah man been saying this for ages, I don't stop laughing the whole time I'm doing a capture or other team missions, payout isn't so bad either.

Gotta have good numbers in the lobby and they just never seem to, ever.

Edit: the tractor one and post van one I loved

Edited by DavidCore89

Initially I was undecided on capture, but yes, I agree--we had a session last night with a semi-full lobby, and it was great.  I don't like playing it one-on-one though.

If you guys are ever on and want to do a round of capture, let me know--I'm pretty flexible.

FYI: I don't usually sign out when taking breaks, so if I don't respond to the invite, I'm probably in the other room.  :)

I usually throw in a cature or 2 on the Saturday playlist

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I would say missions are my favorite followed by capture and then TDM/DM. Survivals are good but they are limited in players. I'm not so good at car races but the only way to get better is to keep doing them. I do enjoy bike and air racing much more than car racing, though.

kQ4fIRp.png

Some of the guy's on here and I were in a warzone earlier. People starting on us when we were minding our own business. Forcing us to crew spawn kill them till they left. Then another started, then another, then another, then another! It was so funny.

There was a level 15 character who just kept coming at us and getting his ass handed to him over and over again for about 30 minutes or longer till he give up

If it kicks off like that again I'm heading for the rooftops. Or my apartment.

I was calling in a helicopter when my wife turned it off. I was gonna kill that fucker.

That ponytail guy rank 15 was cracking me up!

He was kinda brave though.

Edited by Fido_le_muet

I checked my stats I killed that rank 15 pittybona 11 time's! God only knows how many times the rest must have killed him, especially Wecang!!!!

I start always with robbing a car where i think it could give good money .Than i think about which car i want to use. I drive a little bit arround, allways at the countryside and watching my handy for any race invite. If i dont get one, i join a tdm or doing a 4x convected playlist.