vishesh_91

vishesh_91

hello everyone,Im from India 22 year old College going student.I play GTA online everyday and was looking for an active crew so i guess ive made the right choice.I like doing all kinds of jobs in the game.I do have a mic and headphones to make it easier,so im looking forward to gaming with you all and having a good time!

And yes,i certainly DO NOT like curry.

PSN ID:vishesh_91

Welcome, I am happy you found our crew and I think you are the first from India. We have members all over the world and it is great to add your country to the list. I look forward to catching you in game. Feel free to take in all this site has to offer.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply(just saw this).Its been a good experience so far with you guys,never had a problem finding members online.Done a lot of jobs with most of you here and I must say racing has been an insane change for me.great work guys!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...