R* Social Club not updating?

Dodge

Anybody else notice R* is not updating stats correctly on the RSC? Ive been watching and my last 2 Race wins have not been updated on the RSC crew page. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed an issue?

Dodgeservice.png

I check this often and yeah I agree it was slow to update.

Yesterday I had lost connection to social club while in game quite a few times, info should be sent soon after connection is resumed but can sometimes take a couple of hours.

I find that RP updates quicker than wins in any event.

Mine still updates and I wondered how you only had 5 wins man that's BS.

I guess none of your other wins will update or your total RP earned.

I would have call em and waited for however long it takes just for an explanation but they're not too helpful, most know nothing at all about the game, they never understand my accent either  :lol:

Not sure if you can remove the link with RSC and then connect it again as it may help but I wouldn't do that without confirmation.

• Like 1

Well I just sent a service requests in to R*. Lets see how long they can ignore it. Do you know any other way to see my actual number of race wins? I know its not stupid high because I dont have the Davidcore89 edition of the game, but I know when we load a race in game it says I have 39 or so.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png