Stats: Unique stunt jumps completed

DavidCore89

Story (for the trophy) or Online (to unlock paint)? One does not count towards the other.

In story I have done all 50, online I think 30, but enough to unlock all paint related to it.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Yeah I should have said online jumps.

I did complete around 40 in story mode but I lost all GTA data some time ago.

I don't really find that the stunt paint is worth getting excited about.

The metals are pretty cool, does everyone have these?

I don't, in a rally race I always get some dude who doesn't talk English or doesn't understand left and right, or maybe they just don't wanna listen to my s**t lol.

I'm never the driver, shame really cos if I understand the Scottish I'll understand anyone  :D

I have those, did a race trade with 4 others so we could all get them. You only need to win 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Think I'm at like 45 online spent a day trying to get me all and get the trophy to find out SP and MP don't link together >..<

Future is nothing but a series of probability

• 10 months later...

Can anyone recommend the best car/bike to use for the stunt jump where you have to land somewhere around the lighthouse?  Tried about 10 times yesterday, not exactly sure where you have to land

It's been almost 10 months since I did those, but I think I actually did that one in a taxi. :lol:

haha, i'll give it a go. Seems to be the trickiest stunt jump, i was trying in the bifta yesterday

Can anyone recommend the best car/bike to use for the stunt jump where you have to land somewhere around the lighthouse?  Tried about 10 times yesterday, not exactly sure where you have to land

This one was a pain in the ass.  I did it in a car, I kept going to the road or the highway near by to get cars each time I failed.  I think you need to land in between like the fenced area and the lighthouse.  That's where I did and it was completed.  I had been trying to just land on the island but it would always say failed.  It was the last one I had to do and it took me awhile.

If you want to complete all 50, the best and easiest way is to run the Downtown Underground race alone. Turn traffic off and 1 lap. Go through the course and instead of crossing the finish line/last checkpoint with the checkered flag, go to the left of it and go back up the ramp and go straight to the stunt jump (where the wall is broken) and repeat. It takes about 25 min. in game. Then just finish the race.

Edit: Also check, I'd say about every time you pass 10 min, your vehicle stats in the pause menu under stats to see your progress so you know when you've reached 50.

Edited by GeraldPhoenix
  • Like 1

Just a car enthusiast; Because racecar

:D"Stay true to yourself. Few will accept you. Everyone else can kick rocks!" :D

: NORMAL : 'A GIFT and a CURSE' : FIRE :

I have completed 50/50, and according to RSC, I have found 213/50 Unique Stunt Jumps.

I remember doing them all at once one night in a Sultan.  Desuno helped me find them, and we probably spent a good two hours or so completing them to unlock the paint jobs.