Warehouse values and profit

JustHatched

So how much are you making on filling up those GTAO warehouses? Here's how much excluding any Pegasus, Lester, etc.. costs

First off, filling a warehouse 1 crate at a time or 3 crates at a time make no difference in the end, they are worth the same which means buying a single crate for $2000 will profit more than buying 3 which is $6000 per crate.

Small warehouse full with 16 crates is worth $244,000 which is $15,250 per crate

Medium warehouse full with 42 crate is worth $735,000 which is $17,500 per crate

Large warehouse full with 111 crates is worth $2,200,000 which is $19,820 (rounded up from decimal) per crate

So there you have it, want to make the most, fill a large warehouse 1 at a time.

Personally I think doing the one at a time method is the way to go cuz since this all has to be done in a public lobby you get quite a bit more time before everyone else see you, and some of the 3 crate missions take so long you could have done it 1 at a time in the same amount of time.

And you can get around the wait timer after each pickup by having at least 2 warehouses, just alternate filling them as the timer is only in effect for the warehouse you just dropped of in. 

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Yes but one crate at a time is much more time consuming.

It does pay more but it takes at least twice the time.

Now I've been wondering something. The maximum value of your warehouse is independent of how many crates you have in other warehouses right ?

Like when your warehouse is full, you can sell it for maximum profit. You don't get more money if you have say 3 full warehouses correct ?

I found filling the medium easier.

The large is just too time consuming, especially when the CEO has to go out and play Postman Pat instead of the associates.

I've done 1 at a time and 3 at a time, 3 is the best, sure you'll sometimes get 3 packages to grab, but the chances of failing are slim.

Does being CEO grant a lot more XP than working for someone else?  I've picked up a few associate missions and earned OK.  I'm doing well with money but I need XP.  I'm 63 but want 100 bad...RPG!

• Like 1

Read about a theory on GTA Forums that the Special Item crates (ornamental egg, film reel etc) are triggered by the number of times you go out to collect crates, not by the number of crates you actually collect.  If true, it would make more sense to collect one at a time because they're easier and there's zero chance of having to do multiple pick ups in a single run, therefore the Special Item crate will be triggered more often than if you did 2 or 3 crate pick-ups.  

Someone did the maths and factored in the time to collect crates per hour using the 1, 2 or 3 crate options, plus the resale prices for each option, plus the likelihood of triggering the Special Item crate, plus the occasional failed pick-op attempt (very costly if you fuck up a 3 crate pick up) :(

All in all, there wasn't much difference in the $$$ per hour between doing 1 at a time or 3 at a time, but obviously it's less risky to do 1 at a time - especially in a lobby with a few randoms.

Don't think I could be bothered filling a large warehouse tbh.  I like to see the $$$ coming in more regularly, even if it's slightly less profit per crate.  I tend to go for 1 or 2 at a time, as I usually mess up my 3 crate collections  with careless mistakes - can't tell you how many times I've accidentally blown one or two of them up while firing Buzzard rockets. :lol:

• Like 4

I've collected around 190 crates total so far and got 3 calls about the special item, have read a bit on the issue but not sure how it works either

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

I did the warehouse thing this weekend, and it was fun. Nice change of pace, especially if you find a friendly lobby. But maybe I'm doing it wrong, because it still seems like if I need money, I can earn it faster grinding CCO3 solo.

16 hours ago, BMSTANG said:

I did the warehouse thing this weekend, and it was fun. Nice change of pace, especially if you find a friendly lobby. But maybe I'm doing it wrong, because it still seems like if I need money, I can earn it faster grinding CCO3 solo.

You might earn more from that, even more from VIP work, but the repetitive and robotic grind is boring for me.

CEO offers more variation, lots of different jobs and lots of different possibilities if there are randoms hanging around.

Not to mention CEO is much more social.

I will agree, CEO has made Free Roam more social for me as well. I'm seeing more friendly lobbies, and not as much trolling, especially in Free Aim.

• Like 2

I've heard chatter going around that your warehouse can be raided at any given time? Does anyone know of anything that has been confirmed related to this?

My concern is that is it worth buying an office + warehouse and working on getting crates if an NPC raid can happen and I could loose most of my hard-earned crates?

21 minutes ago, Jwkilla99 said:

I've heard chatter going around that your warehouse can be raided at any given time? Does anyone know of anything that has been confirmed related to this?

My concern is that is it worth buying an office + warehouse and working on getting crates if an NPC raid can happen and I could loose most of my hard-earned crates?

It hasn't happened to me yet.  I've got 1 small and 1 medium warehouse, and I regularly fill them up.  Admittedly I've never filled one and just let it sit there.  I've always done a delivery pretty much as soon as it's full.

I think @kernalhogan had a raid on one of his warehouses though, but I haven't heard of it happening to anyone else.   Apparently the NPCs only take a small amount of crates when they do a raid, and you get an alert from your assistant so you have a chance to steal them back anyway.   I wouldn't be too worried about it if I was you.  :)

EDIT

Just saw @Sinister's post.  Don't listen to me.  I don't know shit. :lol:

Edited by no_snacks

It happened to my large warehouse, while we were filling it up. Had just just dropped off crate number 83 and hopped into the Buzzard. Flew off and tried to start sightseer but was told a mission was already going on. Since it was just myself and Panther, I knew something bad was gonna happen. Soon as I closed the menu, the assistant calls and says she has bad news and I need to get to the WH. A Brickade full of NPC's was driving away. Not sure what to do, I just fired rockets at it. It exploded and told me I lost my crates. The assistant calls and says I lost half my stock :( Checked the computer and saw that I did not lose that much though. After that I sold all of my stock.

• Like 1

Due to RL limiting my online time I'm a bit of a pauper in LS atm with around £1.2m in the coffers (and most of that has recently come from being @Xyon14's associate). I was looking at buying the cheapest office at $1m and start with a small or medium warehouse (depending on cost); would you consider that a sensible choice or is it worth hanging fire and make money other ways (I still have heists to complete when time allows)?

4 minutes ago, FRMJ1 said:

Due to RL limiting my online time I'm a bit of a pauper in LS atm with around £1.2m in the coffers (and most of that has recently come from being @Xyon14's associate). I was looking at buying the cheapest office at $1m and start with a small or medium warehouse (depending on cost); would you consider that a sensible choice or is it worth hanging fire and make money other ways (I still have heists to complete when time allows)?

I'd try to make money in other ways, most are more profitable and less risky than CEO work. VIP missions are easy and profitable as are contact missions and heists. CEO work is a nice change of pace but you are basically just a delivery driver and your own money is at risk. It can get repetitive and I haven't even doneit  that much.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2016 at 9:34 PM, Jwkilla99 said:

OKay - So it sounds like it happens only when your warehouse is full, would that be a fair statement?

No, it isn't.  Like I said in the post before yours......my WH was not full when I was robbed.