What a great weekend

JustHatched

I had to make a thread for this cuz a post just wouldn't do..

I have been at the Xtreme Flight Championships for the past 2 days with 1 left to go, the worlds best rc pilots are competing for the title.

Today Rose won and I got as a fathers day gift an Evolution helicopter and a t shirt 

The flying all weekend has been awesome and I encourage anyone interested in this to jump on youtube and check out the videos by FlyingGiants

With the exception of the first video, the best of the show was the night flights which I shot with my cell phone. The fireworks show would rival Disney guaranteed, sadly my phone was dying so I didn't get it all, how many fireworks shows have you seen with lit up airplanes with 10 foot wings have you seen? If you get the chance you should go see a show like this. In the heli burn and crash video at about 55 second you can see the electronic speed control burn up and the heli fall out of the sky. Must watch the winning video

After tomorrow I will be back on site as normal

• Like 11

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Nice. My weekend has been the most stressful, time consuming, rage inducing weekend in my entire life. With a French exam on this Monday I don't know if I'll get a mark past 70. Since I'm terrible in oral and a noob in sentence structure, I'm stressing out. Not only that, I have a English short story to revise and print a good copy for Monday. Not sure if I have a math practice exam on Monday but it adds more stress.

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

That looked awesome Hatch! I'm pretty stoked on a long weekend for the queens birthday here in New South Wales. Headed down the coast with the other half for a nice little holiday. Been great to get away. Back to work on Tuesday though! -_-

• Like 1

The good left this evening with me destroying one of my planes without even taking it out of the garage. I changed the reciever and speed control in, also was setting up a new transmitter, I should have taken the propeller off as I normally do but didnt, plugged the battery in and it went full throttle cuz in flew into a tool box and the prop is now in the tail.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

50 minutes ago, Hatch said:

The good left this evening with me destroying one of my planes without even taking it out of the garage. I changed the reciever and speed control in, also was setting up a new transmitter, I should have taken the propeller off as I normally do but didnt, plugged the battery in and it went full throttle cuz in flew into a tool box and the prop is now in the tail.

Ouch dude. That sucks. 

Dodgeservice.png