Get to know Busty Rose

BustyRose

As you might have already read I am Justhatches wife.  That make me a real woman gamer.  I have to admit that until about November of last year I had never ever played any kind of gaming system.  It was very hard to remember what all the buttons are for.  I have been working hard to figure it out.  Driving seems to be the hardest because I can't seem to keep it straight.  (In real life also) lol.  So if I am in a race with you,  and I run into you PLEASE know it is an accident, I would never do it on purpose.  Just chalk it up to a woman driver.  My thing is survivals and gang attacks.  I think I have that down pat now.  Hatch has the patience of a saint trying to teach me things and as husband and wife this is a way we can whip the crap out of each other and have a lot of fun doing it.  I only have one real problem with this game,  while driving down the road in real life and I run into that total idiot on the road it is real hard not to ram him or shoot out his windows or stop and drag his ass out and beat him up.  To bad we can't have a free day every once in a while to fill our GTA dreams in the real world. I feel like I now have a special group of friends all around the world and I can hardly wait when the evening comes and I get time to spend with you all.  Looking forward to lots of survivals with you all.

• Like 4

Rose is the reason the crew was named Domestic Battery

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I'm the same as you Rose I can't remember what the buttons do half the time and I've being playing games as long as I can remember lol.

I'm with you on the survivals though the helicopters are my downfall. The nightmare always being I'm the only player left and of all the things it just happens to be a helicopter level lol.

• Like 1

I'm the same as you Rose I can't remember what the buttons do half the time and I've being playing games as long as I can remember lol.

I'm with you on the survivals though the helicopters are my downfall. The nightmare always being I'm the only player left and of all the things it just happens to be a helicopter level lol.

I really try but the little shit birds just won't stay still long enough.  Sometimes I am able to run out and grab an mini gun and I never end up getting to try to use it.  So I just try to be the ground help and let you pro's take out the helicopters.  Hatch is real good at that.

Hey guygamer thanks for the encouraging words about my driving.   I am sure we will meet again and I really hope that I won't run over you, oops I mean run into you. lol

Hey guygamer thanks for the encouraging words about my driving. I am sure we will meet again and I really hope that I won't run over you, oops I mean run into you. lol

Lol! That sound's almost like a passive aggressive threat! :D

I love this whole crew thing we have going on here. Being a girl I feel good about playing with any of you and I am sure of having a good time. In free roam I have been called lots of names and shot or ran over alot. Now I know if I go with my crew I have nothing to worry about. I enjoy all of you and I am proud to belong. Thanks for making my gaming a lot of fun with a million laughs.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol Just found out I did not log Hatch out before I made my last post. Makes it look like he wrote I am a girl, funny. Then an in maybe I should check a little further tonight.

• Like 2

Yeah, maybe I should double check all "my" posts.

I am really disappointed in the crew (especially Locust and Dodge) for not busting my chops over this one. :D;)

I figured seeing this post up here was bad enough. No sense in kicking you while your down. 

Busty, I enjoy the survivals that we run together. Glad you are here to keep hatch in check. 

Oh fuck it. I cant help it. Hatch you should change your profile pic to one of those ed hardy skulls with the pink bow. That would be cute. How's your vagina today?

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

• 3 weeks later...

I played with you once...that was a fun survival. Is Hatch aware of all the embarrassing stories that you told? Haha...I'm kidding...maybe :-) Hello again Mrs hatch

• 2 weeks later...

I live for survivals and have been waiting for you to be online again so we can play once more. One wasn't enough!  

Everyone is getting tired of seeing my survival invites. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg