Activision Blows

JustHatched

My 11 years old got perm banned online with COD Ghosts. Can't get no info from them as to why. He isn't a glitcher/hacker so that can't be it, he doesn't even know how to.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Maybe consider sending a formal letter of complaint to a higher department at Activision and request a full explanation on the matter, I'm sure he is entitled to that at least.

Emails and tickets just don't get read by anyone with any sort of authority.

Surely if they look into his account, they will see it's all legit.

I have the game here but never even put it in the PS3, but In what ways could or would you glitch a game like that? Is there a gain? I would have thought having to glitch a shooter to win means you shouldn't be playing a shooter lol

If FPS games u can glitch into areas other player cannot and gain higher kill death ratios and level faster by hiding away and getting kills in area other plays can't see

Future is nothing but a series of probability

Plus break that shitty ass COD game and give you kid a taste of battlefield 3 or 4 call of duty has been garbage since black ops and that was only good for the zombies

Future is nothing but a series of probability

Yeah I've heard it's a sh*t game.

I suck at shooters, got battlefield 3 here, you'll be lucky if I get more than 12 kills a round lol.

I once had a 14 day suspension from EA for losing connection to 1 fight in Fight Night Champion due to a power loss, yet it showed I won.

They offered a vague explanation.

It hurt bad, always had a fifa addicition before GTAO

Yeah I've heard it's a sh*t game.

I suck at shooters, got battlefield 3 here, you'll be lucky if I get more than 12 kills a round lol.

I once had a 14 day suspension from EA for losing connection to 1 fight in Fight Night Champion due to a power loss, yet it showed I won.

They offered a vague explanation.

It hurt bad, always had a fifa addicition before GTAO

hmm i cant remember the last time i didn't get more that 15+ kills in bf3. if any of you guys play it let me know ill join up with you.

Lol nice, I'm more of a racer not a shooter, top 250 global on f1 2013 :)

But yeah I'd be up for a game some time.

do you have any of the add ons?

Top 250? This doesn't surprise me, spent most of that long race last night in second place watching you in the distance, waiting for you to slip up, miss a corner, anything. You never missed a beat, just kept opening the gap while OG closed the gap behind me. I was a physical wreck by the end.

Edited by Pb76
  • Like 1

do you have any of the add ons?

Yeah I have the classics pack mate with the cars and tracks, I race in a UK championship once a fortnight but have missed the last 2 races due to GTAO lol

Edit: if you meant bf add ons then no I haven't sorry

Edited by DavidCore89

Top 250? This doesn't surprise me, spent most of that long race last night in second place watching you in the distance, waiting for you to slip up, miss a corner, anything. You never missed a beat, just kept opening the gap while OG closed the gap behind me. I was a physical wreck by the end.

Haha yeah I feel under huge pressure when I'm being chased down, it's easier to chase than lead I think

• Like 1

Haha yeah I feel under huge pressure when I'm being chased down, it's easier to chase than lead I think

How would you know? Lol

• Like 2

• 1 year later...