IPhone for 13 yr old

The iPhone 5C is currently still a capable phone plus is available in many colours. It was designed as a funkier iPhone aimed at the younger market. The current software is compatible with the phone and you should be able to find a refurbished model at a very reasonable price. 

Personally I'd avoid finding a phone with a funky colour especially for a younger person. Better to have a plain phone with a strong colourful case which will protect it against the inevitable dropped phone and smashed screen scenario.

Edited by Squirrel
  • Like 1

I got a 14 year old sister, was huge fan of the iPhone, had 4S, 5, 5C, 6 and 6S. Then switched to the Samsung S6 Edge as it's a better phone all-round.

Insurance and an unbreakable case is my advice :D

• Like 1

I got her a 5S (I think) or 5* something. She will get in when she "graduate" on wednesday. Thanks for the tips!

• Like 1

On 6/11/2016 at 9:02 AM, Lann said:

I got her a 5S (I think) or 5* something. She will get in when she "graduate" on wednesday. Thanks for the tips!

Check out this site or similar. I have had these cases for most of my iphones, never cracked a screen even though I've dropped my phone a fair few times. 

http://www.getuncommon.com/products/iphone/iphone5/capsule%C2%AE.iph5caps.html

• Like 1