Where do you gta?

Pb76

Temporary spot in my basement on a 32" tv. I'm in the middle of building a new home theater that will be my new GTA home.

kQ4fIRp.png

I in the main lounge as well, 55" Vizio, 

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Had my own 40 inch samsung on my computer desk set up real personal befor but got rid of the 2nd tv and set up on main lounge another 40 inch samsung as long as I got a spot for my bong I'm good :)

• Like 1

Future is nothing but a series of probability

On studio PC monitor, so that I have access to Social Club and here on the second monitor

Edit: they're both 32"

Edited by DavidCore89

Had my own 40 inch samsung on my computer desk set up real personal befor but got rid of the 2nd tv and set up on main lounge another 40 inch samsung as long as I got a spot for my bong I'm good :)

Lol  :D

I should consider get my bong out as rolling one up during gameplay can be tough

Mines in my bedroom on a crappy 22" tele because for some reason my big living room Samsung tele says "mode not supported" when I plug the Ps3 in.

Mines in my bedroom on a crappy 22" tele because for some reason my big living room Samsung tele says "mode not supported" when I plug the Ps3 in.

Well I have now rectified this problem. When starting your console, hold the power button down for 5 second's and it will change your video output settings allowing you to play on the big tele. YAY.

I have mine in the bedroom on a 42" Panasonic Plasma.

This is actually the largest TV that I have ever owned.  That is, unless you count those huge cabinet style TVs from the late 80s/early 90s.

• Like 1

This is actually the largest TV that I have ever owned.  That is, unless you count those huge cabinet style TVs from the late 80s/early 90s.

I remember those ugly things

I still use 2 of those that is bought in 2001/02. I used to use the 52" one but the text is too blurry in GTA V to be able to play. I have no idea what the popup text says.

• Like 1

kQ4fIRp.png

42" Visio in the family room -- probably a good thing -- otherwise I would be playing GTA nonstop!

• Like 1

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

Well I have now rectified this problem. When starting your console, hold the power button down for 5 second's and it will change your video output settings allowing you to play on the big tele. YAY.

Nice. I had the hardest time with this as well when we moved.

Living/family room on a 55" or 56" Samsung. 

alchemist3321.jpg

follow me mates *you follow matusware that can be only described as "MAN CAVE"* welcome welcome whats out were you step and please dont touch *anythingh*..

..Any...Thing..

*with bit cheerfull on his voice*

Now heres my 32" TV and custom made sound system, computer monitors and 21" touch screen helps me monitor forums and getting vital information on missions

like map layout etc, that thing *points PC that sounds like fusion core is about to pop* is my communication pc basicly i keep a "private channel" on that cause well gta online voice chat is..well..*couch*horsedroppings*couch*..theres my arsenal of controllers, headsets among other things more or less usefull, *then matusware points a chair* and that...is my chair.. not in very good condition but nothing that few bolts and steel plates cant fix...now

*hits his hands together and looks all of crew members*

Any Questions?

No Pb76 that M60 aint real.. and yes *that* is original robocop gun..

;D