Euro 2016 Fantasy Football

DavidCore89

Registered and compiled my team.  My name isn't anywhere near what it really is, but I'm the fake English bloke, whose team is called The Budget Ballers. :D

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Fido_le_muet

• Lann

• Squirrel

11 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

You got balls putting 2 Polish strikers in your team ! There's no guarantee they will advance to the playoff round against Germany and Ukraine.

Lewandowski and Milik will tear them all apart! Milik assisting Lewandowski again and again like in the qualification, with a sneaky goal of his own here and there. 

In all seriousness, I don't see Ukraine as a threat. And even if they turn out to be, remember that the 4 best 3rd places go through to the round of 16.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1

My team:

Hart (ENG)

Srna (CRO)   Rat (ROM)   Ramos (ESP)   Fuchs (AUT)

Perisic (CRO)   de Bruyne (BEL)   Sigurdsson (ICE)

Müller (GER)   Rooney (ENG)   Milik (POL)

• Like 1

Does anyone know how to change your team name? My work is doing the same league so I'm wanting to do the same team but without wanting to explain all the Squirrel stuff, nice to keep work and private life separate!

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Does anyone know how to change your team name? My work is doing the same league so I'm wanting to do the same team but without wanting to explain all the Squirrel stuff, nice to keep work and private life separate!

Different teams and names are paid upgrades.

I'd use another email and create a new account.

4 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Different teams and names are paid upgrades.

I'd use another email and create a new account.

Do you know how to leave a league or delete an account? 

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Do you know how to leave a league or delete an account? 

No idea.

I won't get the option to leave the league as I created it.

CAN I CHANGE MY TEAM NAME?

No, sorry. So consider the consequences of your actions. This is against game rules because it can confuse other players and mess up our leaderboards.

HOW CAN I REMOVE MYSELF FROM A MINI LEAGUE?

Just email us your Mini League pin and team name and we'll do this for you. Please state your email address if you're not emailing us from the email address you registered to play the game with.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

CAN I CHANGE MY TEAM NAME?

No, sorry. So consider the consequences of your actions. This is against game rules because it can confuse other players and mess up our leaderboards.

HOW CAN I REMOVE MYSELF FROM A MINI LEAGUE?

Just email us your Mini League pin and team name and we'll do this for you. Please state your email address if you're not emailing us from the email address you registered to play the game with.

Cheers, All sorted. Same team, new work friendly name. Had to leave the league and make a new account, it's not possible to delete an account

10 teams signed up so far!

Would be absolutely awesome if we can get 12+.

Tournament starts tomorrow :D 

• Like 3

No need to know much about football. Luck plays a good part and it lots of fun following the development in the league daily.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Banketelli said:

No need to know much about football. Luck plays a good part and it lots of fun following the development in the league daily.

Yeah I just randomly picked my players and i'll just see what happens along the way

It says I joined and I seen all your teams in a list. Mine was there, but now it wont let me go back into it and it says: 

Unfortunately you don't have any teams that are able to join this league, as there is a five league maximum per team in Dream Team intl. You'll need to join Club Dream Team to get more teams

That's when I click on the link to DC's link.

Edited by Xyon14
I'm a numpty
  • Like 1

Sorry Xyon,  i have no clue. Maybe one of the sharper knifes can help with the issue. 

I transfered some to reflect FRA,  GER,  CRO,  and SWE reaching the semifinals. :)

42 minutes ago, Xyon14 said:

It says I joined and I seen all your teams in a list. Mine was there, but now it wont let me go back into it and it says: 

Unfortunately you don't have any teams that are able to join this league, as there is a five league maximum per team in Dream Team intl. You'll need to join Club Dream Team to get more teams

That's when I click on the link to DC's link.

Try this link and sign in.

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/

• Like 1

just joined y'all there! this will give me an excuse to get back into the beautiful game. might even watch some premiership next season!

ill be honest tho i had to pick some people based on their nations more than on the players as i havnt been following football for a few years :E

• Like 2

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT

Removing Muller is risky move. Favourite for the golden boot again. Got a lot of my work colleagues involved in this too. 16 players in our little league. Will see if I can finish bottom in both

Yeah I'd have kept him since he'll probably play every match on way to the final.

Made a couple of changes.

Lichtsteiner out, Hector in.

Williams out, Carvalho in.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1