Extreme Flight Championships 2016

JustHatched

This is taking place at the airfield I fly my planes out of this year, even if thios type of thing isn't your thing it is pretty cool to see some of the worlds best go it. Watch the video and you;ll see some stuff most wouldn't think a plane of any kind could do http://www.xfc-rc.com/

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

That's EPIC!! I knew they could do this kind of stuff but have never really watched it. It truly is amazing what they can do and the control that guy has over the plane is crazy. They're so twitchy and responsive though. 

So Hatch, can you fly that good? :P 

scottyb1988.jpg

4 hours ago, ScottyB said:

That's EPIC!! I knew they could do this kind of stuff but have never really watched it. It truly is amazing what they can do and the control that guy has over the plane is crazy. They're so twitchy and responsive though. 

So Hatch, can you fly that good? :P 

I can takeoff and land

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Do you have training aircraft? Would hate to spend months building a plane then to crash it on take off. Will be good to have something that is made from something less destructible.

10 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Do you have training aircraft? Would hate to spend months building a plane then to crash it on take off. Will be good to have something that is made from something less destructible.

You can get trainers, 

Most clubs in the US offer some sort of training using a club plane and the controller you would be holding is wired the another person controller so that if you get in a bad situation they can take over. 

If you want to fly on the cheap and without training then get one of these http://www.horizonhobby.com/super-cub-s-rtf-with-safe-reg%3B-technology-hbz8100 It's not fancy and it aint fast but it is fun, I put floats on mine and use it in the local pond. 

If you gonna get training but want mild mannered plane then get this http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGHD4**&P=ML

I went to watch practice today, club officers asked me to work the event so I will be offline for most of the weekend, the night show is gonna be fun

Video is at todays practice

• 2 weeks later...

A few pics of the XFC 2016 night flight,

a932397-156-IMG_7557.jpg

a932390-120-IMG_7544.jpg

a932387-189-IMG_7541.jpg

a932384-58-IMG_7524.jpg

a932381-136-IMG_7410.jpg

• Like 1