Urban Dictionary Name Challenge

Prodigy_Rocks_

So the game is simple, you type up either your real name, your username, or a portion of your username and try to find it on urban dictionary, hence why I gave you 3 options.

Next, you have to chose one of the definitions you find funny, interesting and etc, then paste it on here along with the url source.

Let's find out what our names really mean in the world of Urban Dictionary.

Starting off.

Kevin: 

"Basically a kid with a huge d**k. looks great, smells great, and all the ladies want him. great at sports also. great sense of humor."

Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kevin

Had to do a little editing such as adding quotes and sensoring something there, but now you know my name.

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

considered gorgeous by everyone, guys love nicola's, girls are jealous of them. smile alot and know how to make other people smile around them. generous and kind. natural leaders and is quick to decide on matters. their first initive is always right. people see nicola's as an exciting, rather impulsive personality. nicola's are bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything. someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. people enjoy being in their company because of the excitement that radiate. yet she is often talked about, this is only the green eyed monster.
i wish i had legs like nicola. 
did you hear that about nicola? 
nicola is so hot.
  • Like 2

nicolabellamy77.png

There are quite a few but i like this one

Romano

A temporary form of Schizophrenia only brought on by excessive alcohol consumption. Symptoms are complete memory loss, squinty eyes, irrational thoughts and contradictory thoughts.
Daniel: Dude, is Alex alright? He's squinting pretty bad? 
Brad: He's a had a few too many and turned into Romano... keep your distance and don't take anything he says seriously.
  • Like 1

lol at mine

Jeremy

A named based on the biblical name Jeremiah. Used as a name for children who are blessed with a large brain and/or penis. Also used as a replacement for "perfect".

We had a child and it had a very large penis so we named it Jeremy.

#amazing #blessed #cunning #exceptional #flawless.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Corinne is everything you will ever want or need in a person. She is the prettiest of prettiest, smartest of smart. She will have you laughing for hours on end. Corinne is the most talented individual you will ever meet. Along with all of that Corinne embodies what it means to be a true leader. Corinne will never follow the heard; Corinne creates her own path in life. Corinne is the girl you sigh at and say, "I want to be her when I grow up." Corinne is divine in her own right. Corinne will always come out on top, because Corinne will always get what Corinne wants.
I want to be Corinne when I grow up.