PS4 Stickers

Danielle

Jesse got me some stickers for my PS4 and controller from amazon, I love the way they look :)

zsFeYGQ.jpg

YTauwZq.jpg

jUEI7gL.jpg

PqDReWe.jpg

XKMe2dj.jpg

I like the way it looks lying down best, but my PS4 always ejects the disc so I have to stand it up.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Just making a wild guess here but do you like Fallout?

Looks cool though and nicely organised.

Tiny bit addicted :D

• Like 2

Just noticed the Nuka-Cola font is very similar to the Coca-Cola font. I remember there being a legal battle years ago about another company trying to use that font and Coca-Cola won. I can't imagine them letting a high profile game such as Fallout get away with the same thing so maybe this game has been endorsed by Coca-Cola. Can't beat the subliminal advertising!

On 02/06/2016 at 3:30 PM, Squirrel said:

Just noticed the Nuka-Cola font is very similar to the Coca-Cola font. I remember there being a legal battle years ago about another company trying to use that font and Coca-Cola won. I can't imagine them letting a high profile game such as Fallout get away with the same thing so maybe this game has been endorsed by Coca-Cola. Can't beat the subliminal advertising!

Reason I'm not too sure of that is because Nuka-Cola's founder name (John-Caleb Bradberton) is a play on the name of both Pepsi and Coca-Cola founders, so I doubt that would be "endorsed" by coca-cola. Perhaps they're just letting them get away with it, or perhaps this kind of cultural representation isn't subject to the same laws of other businesses. I.E, as a musician you can probably mention Coca-Cola in your lyrics without having to pay them any royalties, but if you're selling some kind of product you can't have it's logo resemble coca cola's.

• 3 months later...