What did you miss in gta online?

Prodigy_Rocks_

Looking back at our past, there are features that aren't present or the same today. Things such as the mechanic delivering your cars in person, set payouts, struggle to rank up. From your first day online to today, what was somethings you missed? 

Edit: and experience since, you won't feel the same afterwords. Things such as getting killed by a player for the first time.

Me:

Joining online around March, 2014 there were a few things I missed:

-Set payouts

-People I played with who are no longer on PS3; either dealing with reality or moved on the new consoles

-$0 dollars in my bank account

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

I've only been playing GTA V for a year now and haven't played any other version, but I miss the armored cars that would roam around.  Since the free roam events started you don't see them anymore.  However still being a relative noob I don't complain much about the game.  Not much that I miss because I don't know what was there.

• Like 3

Iis the newness of everything. Finding a spot on the map you haven't seen before. Or hearing something on the radio for the first time. The sound of electricity after you knock over a pole. The NPC's conversations on the street. 

Just the overall wonder of everything that went into creating this masterpiece. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Updates and new content :(

Also being able to join random DMs without mostly invisible players and super rolly pollys.

kQ4fIRp.png

I have been playing online for less than a year. I pretty much missed everything that doesn't exist today. 

Looking on GTAF, I have learned that there are entire missions that I missed out on.

Take two has recently mentioned that they will not support this game forever and the franchise will eventually need to be "rested". One day, we will be missing everything.

Armored trucks and golden Dubstas.

Legitimately those are the only things I "miss". The wonderment of partaking in something larger than yourself of course has almost entirely worn off, so that's a thing too. Truly though, I've high expectations for GTA 6 considering it will have been entirely built from the ground up on PS4 which means greater limitations and more freedoms. One would hope anyway. So I look at it not as what I "miss" but what I should be able to "look forward" to instead.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

At the beginning when everything was new and awesome, getting our first car and our first home... It felt so good.

• Like 1