Would you rather....

JustHatched

Go back to age 5 with everything you know now or know now everything your future self will learn?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Know now what future self knows still relatively young enough that knowing everything I will know could be very useful. Would definitely help with some gambling 

know now what future self know's, im still quite young and ive heard that as you get older you get more confident so maybe i could learn some of that stuff

nicolabellamy77.png

Go back to age 5 with everything you know.

My past, was not the greatest. My dad, while a hard worker in the family, was not always bonding with me when I was kid. I can't remember anything exterodinary that he's done for me from infant to adolescent. I guess you can say I never experienced what's it like to bond with your dad. I can differ for my mom, she was the salvation in my life; always there when my dad was yelling at me, and other events. Being a prick at one point in my life (Grade 4-5) was not something I'm proud of. I actually got a phone call home because I started a fight with another student at that time, but I bullied in general as a result of pier pressure. Moving into junior high, it was probably the most depressing time in my life. You know of the phrase "Hunter becomes the hunted"? Well since I have already started a new page by then, I ended up getting bullied because of my incompetence and inability to defend myself verbally. Looking back, I really wanted to change it. 

So. If I had that chance, I would take it. With the knowledge up until the present, I can write my wrongs: experiencing the love from a father, be the cool kid, do something about when being bullied, I could've been in an ideal position in life.

• Like 2

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

Easy, go back to age 5 with the knowledge I have now. Boy would I do things differently. Certainly buy certain stocks too!

• Like 1

Go back to age 5. Hopefully convince mine and Nicolas parents to move a different area and not go to the schools we went to. Wasn't a fun experience

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

Didn't know you were siblings!

I'd get back to 5 as well. You can do anything you want at that age, become whatever you want. And now you know how to do it! I think the marginal gains of returning to younger age (second option would be your old you coming to today) are reduced the older we get. 

Hell, I wouldn't even mind getting back to the womb and enduring the most boring 9 months of my life whilst I planned how to take over the world from day 1.

• Like 1