Rarity Gone With DLC

JustHatched

I have always prefered rarity over performance and with the latest dlc alot of "rarer" vehicles are not rare.

Asea was a goal and I pounced on a few lvl 5's in the past hoping the picked one as a vehicle, now......

Even the dlc before, I loved my rat-loader for the fact it wasn't common and had to hunt for it, now ..........

Guess my Nemesis is rare gold, for the moment

Don't get me wrong, great DLC but I hope they add some odd rare cars in the future

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Yeah i agree, but I didn't have anything rare really. Maybe the Ocelot F620 was little rare and I have that in my garage, but I'm not too fussed if people start driving them.

In my game beginning times, i was all the time looking for rare cars. Especially the intruder and rancher xl i searched like a maniac. But i replaced one after one. When a car gets dusty in my garage, it will get replaced. 

But yes, it hurts me too, to see a rancher listed for 9k xd.