Beta Games

grjkie

Multi-use code for Kill Strain, not sure if it interests anyone but here it is T4TL-9BNE-MTF3

Edit: I remember this one, it's a MOBA, try it out, I didn't enjoy it that much but I'll play with you guys if you want :)

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

• 1 month later...

R5JH-QHNR-PA2G

Another multi-use code for Kill Strain, apparently it is open for testing again

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

• 4 weeks later...

Not a game but still, not sure how many of you were aware of this so here are the links to register for the new system update 4.0 beta

EU http://beta.software.eu.playstation.com/PS4Beta

US https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/playstation-4-firmware-40-beta-registration/

www.ishare4free.com

• 1 month later...

Another beta coming soon, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. Coming in two versions, 3 days closed beta for those that preordered from October 8th at 10(I assume pm and sometime around GMT times?) to October 10.

4 days later, October 14 an open beta starts, same time, lasting 4 days now. 

Both downloadable one day before opening at the same time the beta starts, so we'll know the timezone at least one day before ;) 

www.ishare4free.com

• 1 month later...

Steep open beta early access on PC

From 10th 11AM CEST to 14th 8PM CEST

KGF2T4P4BPRX

ACA34WAEH9QA

FYXGM848A7AA

www.ishare4free.com

2 hours ago, Ninja said:

is it for steam?

Umm, not sure man, test it... If not just download the Ubisoft installer...

www.ishare4free.com

On 11/13/2016 at 1:55 PM, DefaultBling said:

STEEP code for friends, I don't know if it's PS4 only or not. (sorry Ubi just sent me those today)

1: QQA4EDGC4CTR
2: UHWZVMQTUJFJ
3: 6NFWMAWJEZ3Q

These didn't work for me.

Either they're not PS4, they're region locked or have been used already.

EDIT: Figured it out, gotta enter them here: http://steep.ubisoft.com/game/en-GB/beta-redeem/

Used #3.

Edited by DavidCore89

• 2 months later...

I got into the For Honor beta and they say I can invite 3 friends, if someone is interested let me know.

First come first served and you will also need a Uplay account (the ubisoft network).

Sorry for the lateness I forgot to share.

• Like 2

On 1/27/2017 at 3:48 PM, DefaultBling said:

I got into the For Honor beta and they say I can invite 3 friends, if someone is interested let me know.

First come first served and you will also need a Uplay account (the ubisoft network).

Sorry for the lateness I forgot to share.

Is the beta for this still available? If so, an invite would be awesome. My Uplay name is also DeaD_GooN. If that matters. 

4 hours ago, DefaultBling said:

Sorry @DeaD_GooN it ended on the 29th. But there's an open beta this weekend, if you're interested.

I saw that somewhere the other day. Starts tomorrow, I believe.