just had a great little improptu meet.

guygamer1

Firstly it was me and Troy, then pb sent us an invite so we had....

Guygamer1

Troysayshi

Pb76

OG

Davidcore

Wecang

Fido

Don't think I missed anyone?

All together to show off our new rides.

Great fun.

• Like 1

Every time I take a snap - Gallery full.

Gonna clear some out

We could do with a crew pic hosting account somewhere or something(not really sure what I'm on about)

You guys look like a Saturday nite drunk fest happened.  Looks like you all had a lot of fun.  One nite I think it would be cool for everyone to dress in the most outragous out fits and ride our bikes.  Weird but would like to see how silly it could be.

• 3 weeks later...

So... Last night.....loaded game, chose join crew members online, only intending to play for half an hour. Put in a session with dark_spyder(rogue1), I've spawned on the other side of the map, near an armoured truck. I attack armoured truck, hear dark spyder say she's heading over to help me lose the cops, she arrives with a friend and after a lengthy fight we get clear and meet with wrainbowgirl, we then aquire a cheval surge which we use to roam the map spreading the word about the crew, with much force. Dani_elle was next to join, so I knew we needed a car with more seats, so we hop into my airport shuttle and hunted folks down, invading personal space with 9mm bullets and destroying personal cars. More and more crew arrived and a ridiculous camped battle ensued between crew, cops and freeroamers. It was such a laugh my face ached. Anyway, 2 and a half hours later and after a couple of RRs and a coveted later to pay for the ammo, I retired to my boudoir.

Edited by Pb76
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Just had an awesome litle get together with Xyon and Pb just now, 5 star chases, train v's limo, chain explosions etc...

Just as i was gatting bored with the game new life flooded in. :P

• Like 3

Xyon14, part human/part limo

Too right mate, more closed crew sessions and dicking about.

Xyon14, the timeout queen. :)

It's easy to get too focused on making money, must have spent 100k on ammo/insurance/deaths..............worth every penny
  • Like 1

All i could see was an elbow, a knee and the side of a very fucked up Limo. Then a train going.

BAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

• Like 1