Time freezes for everyone....

JustHatched

but you for one day. What do you do?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Well if it's for only one day, you are limited by time and distance so whatever you do, it has to be in the ARENA around you.

It's a though question but I think I would go explore some cool stuff in Paris, where you usually can't go to. Restricted areas, try to find out about secret stuff. And if I still have a bit of time left, I would definitely set up pranks for my friends :D

• Like 1

Grab all the money i can!! Basically i'll be a thief for 1 day. But just a new ps4, probably some pc stuff. But i would not steal from other people. And as fido so explore restricted areas and set up pranks for people :D

Edited by Ninja
  • Like 1

I'd find the fastest most expensive cars and drive them as fast as I could through out Southern California.  Kind of like Will Smith in "I am Legend".

Other than that I suppose I'd try and finish the rest of story mode cuz there won't be any randoms to kill.

• Like 1

Drive as fast as possible to Washington DC and explore the White House for a self guided tour. If I am lucky maybe find the "book of secrets" that is supposed to be there. 

I've thought a lot about this, triggered by tv show Bernard's Watch where Bernard has a pocket watch that pauses time. 

If I had his watch I'd use it to make money legitimately. An amalgamation of various things said so far. I'd set up an instant "teleportation" service for people. I would stop time, transport people where they needed to go, using fast cars and touching butts and boobs along the way! 

If it was just for the day, I'd spend all my time robbing banks and driving fast cars. I wish it would happen!