What do you get everytime you go grocery shopping?

JustHatched

Mountian Dew for me and Pepsi for Rose

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Milk and cream, almost daily.  We go through 4 to 6 litres of milk and 1 to 1.5 litres of cream everyday. :blink:

We have to go to the Post Office every afternoon for work, so it's no big hassle to go to the Supermarket next door.  We'll generally get fresh food for that nights meal, and anything else that we're running low on - coffee, milk, cream, smokes, milk, cream, cheese, milk, cream etc. 

• Like 3

9 litres of milk

8 litres of yugurt

5 litres of orangejuice

3 loafs of bread

20 lemonade mix

20 bananas, 10 apples

Sallad, tomatoes

Chicken, meat, pasta and tomatoesause

..thats the weekly base

I usually get it delivered or just pick up the bags (new feature that works great, order online pick up on the way from work)

Edited by Lann
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, zmurko said:

:blink: Do you have like 50 cats at home or something snacks? Or do you run an animal orphanage perhaps? That's a lot of milk and especially a lot of cream?

haha, just one cat.  She has a little bit of milk (half a cup at most) in the morning.  She wont stop harassing us until she gets it, even though she hardly ever drinks it all. :lol:

The milk and cream is used almost solely for our coffee.  We use a milk frother and add extra cream - part of an LCHF way of eating.  It doesn't seem to make sense, but you become really healthy and lose heaps of weight by doing it. ;)

• Like 1

beer and Jamesons

oh, and a couple pounds of dead cow, and potatoes, cuz they go with the dead cow.

• Like 1

Since I quit drinking beer I now grab a bottle or 2 of vodka everyone I hit market ad there is wine and spirit shop attached

• Like 1

1 hour ago, truelife98 said:

Since I quit drinking beer I now grab a bottle or 2 of vodka everyone I hit market ad there is wine and spirit shop attached

Quit drinking beer?! What?!  

But seriously good for you.  I'm trying to cut down myself.  I may go the Vodka route. Less calories. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, omarcomin71 said:

Quit drinking beer?! What?!  

But seriously good for you.  I'm trying to cut down myself.  I may go the Vodka route. Less calories. 

I mix the vodka with the flavored water not seltzer water but stuff is carbonated but has zero everything and taste good 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...