Heists with random.

Sickman

Whats your craziest story doing a heist with a random? 

I was doing humane labs finale. Made it all the way to the beach only for the pilot to crash the valerkie into the ocean. 

I once spent 2 hours trying to get Avi to safety. 

Couple hours trying to deliver EMP as well.

I learned that playing with randoms is useless and joined this crew.

• Like 3

I don't like to do heists with randoms. I have done the fleeca one a few times with randoms, that's the easiest one.

I did the fleeca job once and spent 25 minutes waiting for them to either drill or hack in the finale (I can't remember which one they did) I probably should have quit but they invited my to both setups and finale ( which I find to be rare) and I felt bad about leaving them.

• Like 2

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

Not a random but one day I enlisted Dodge and ZZ to help me get Tech through the Prison Break setups/finale. Took some time but she made it through the prison fight with Dodge.  We evade the choppers and get rash on his way. Dodge and I land on the Beach just in time to see Tech fly past us and into the rocks, lol.

Poor Dodge was already pressed for time and had to suffer through it all once more. He died and we restarted......again. 

Good times.

Edited by SINISTER120

I've never done a heist with a random, can't say I am real keen on the idea either.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

One I find the worst is when you deliver the emp to humane labs. You have to be stealthy but you get everyone running around shooting guards like its CoD.

• Like 1

I had to spend a day just getting through I believe Prison Break or Pacific Standard with randoms. 

-There were also other occasions other than this where I had randoms try to run me over or "accidently" run me over.

-There were times where after we came out of the apartments, I would get whacked by windmills, because appearently someone is infected.

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_
  • Like 1

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

i dont do heists's with randoms anymore, but i was once doing a heist setup with 3 random dudes and i was listening to them talking and we were collecting the heli from the docks and they said something about "she is a girl so let her fly it becuase she wont be able to shoot" so i kept trying to get into the gunner seat but they were being bitches and refusing to get in unless they were the gunners so eventually i gave up and got in the pilot seat went up and flew straight into the water, they were really pissed off it was so funny

• Like 3

nicolabellamy77.png

20 minutes ago, nicolabellamy77 said:

i dont do heists's with randoms anymore, but i was once doing a heist setup with 3 random dudes and i was listening to them talking and we were collecting the heli from the docks and they said something about "she is a girl so let her fly it becuase she wont be able to shoot" so i kept trying to get into the gunner seat but they were being bitches and refusing to get in unless they were the gunners so eventually i gave up and got in the pilot seat went up and flew straight into the water, they were really pissed off it was so funny

Wow what a bunch of asses. Ive got mine handed to me by plenty of girls on gta online lol. That would be annoying. 

• Like 1

-I get hate from randoms rarely either on mics, or via "accidently" running me over, killing me all because I was "hogging the npc kills". I don't what to say about randoms anymore

-One time I had a greedy host give me a really low percent compared to the others. I never asked for a low percent but let's just assume the stereotype, "high ranks sprouts lots of $ from jobs"

-Those times where randoms rage quit after the job fails 1 time;    job starts>engage>die>fail>someone rages quit>

-Messages asking me for money

-Getting dragged out the vehicles by randoms such as in the Insurgent setup

-Randoms and their trigger fingers; a random killed an "agent" in the humane finale. 

Very hesitant about playing heist with randoms now-a-days HSSbL2D.jpg

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

I did the last Bank Heist finale, where I was allotted a 40% cut which is $500,000 on hard. 

I thought the Host was trolling and was going to exit sometime during the heist but I went 

ahead with it anyways. We redid that heist so much that I ended up with $100,100 and this

was after getting them to take my safe route. Guess the cops shot the $h!+ out of whoever

it was carrying each of the bags.

On 5/23/2016 at 2:58 AM, Smurf said:

I did the last Bank Heist finale, where I was allotted a 40% cut which is $500,000 on hard. 

I thought the Host was trolling and was going to exit sometime during the heist but I went 

ahead with it anyways. We redid that heist so much that I ended up with $100,100 and this

was after getting them to take my safe route. Guess the cops shot the $h!+ out of whoever

it was carrying each of the bags.

Ahhh that sucks! :/