Rofur13

rofur

Hello!

My name is Steve, I'm 33 from the UK. Married with 3 kids and currently studying an Illustration degree. Loving GTAO enjoy most activities but not that good at 'em!! Looking forward to joining a crew that looks out for each other. Feel free to add me Rofur13 and I'm on most nights unless i've got a ton of work to do! I have a mic but more often than not forget to charge it.

Wow that's a long post, sorry!

See you in sunny LS!

Edited by Rofur13

Long post are good, anyway welcome to the site and welcome to the crew.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello Batterererers!

First things first I want to apologise to those that knew me before my abrupt departure from the crew.  It was no one's fault but my own, life was giving me some grief and then to top it all my PS3 broke so in an (Impotent!) rage I deleted all my accounts and gained absolutely nothing!

Anyway a few months later life is good and I even dipped into my PS4 fund to purchase a used PS3 just to play GTA again!

However in my rage I forgot the email address I used for my playstation account so I've had to start again under an alias, rofur4 (add away!) I have been playing a few weeks already because I figured a lot of you will now be in the 200s somewhere and I wanted to make sure you couldn't beat me in DMs too badly! 

So yeah, TL;DR I'm here again and ready to frolic in the streets of LS once more!

Edited by rofur
  • Like 1