Star Trek Online on PS4 and XB1

JustHatched

I always wanted to play this on PC, but never had a PC that was decent for gaming, it is coming to PS4 and XB1 in the fall of 2016

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 3 months later...

It's here! Pretty good so far, a bit slow and there are so many buttons I don't understand but I am sure it will get easier once I get to know the commands. I have already fought Klingons and the Borg... that was cool :). The Trekkie in me loves it lol.

Grjkie asked me to join him on his adventures last night but I just couldn't figure out how to get to him, so the multiplayer aspect of it is there.... just needs more understanding lol. So I hope that more people get involved playing this because it has the making to be fun.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dodge said:

I'm going to open an XDBX Fleet to aid in members trying to game together. 

Okay so to an end this comment you have to have 5 players in the same section meet up at the Starbase in order to create a fleet. So I suggest that we organize this here and then we can create the fleet in the game

Dodgeservice.png

I down for doing a fleet. I'll post an impromptu day and time soon so we can all pop on at least long enough to get it started. I think we can mix klingon and starfleet cuz I am cmom and ing the IKS Reactor

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I will create a Starfleet character to we can get a fleet going 

@Dodge, @ssracingn2 and @Xyon14, would you be good to hop online Sunday at say 10am central (think that is 2pm for you Xyon), not sure who a fifth would be atm, @zztop911 or @RichnLin maybe? Think I seen stats for you guys...

One of you all can be fleet leader, I would ask that we get some KDF characters to have a Klingon fleet as well please

I'm happy to lead the Klingon fleet

I think romulan will work, I think I will be romulan on starfleet side. And I think all characters to join a fleet need to be lvl10. After that we should get access to a Starbase of our own and access to fleet ships

I started a Klingon too. He is level 3 I think. I'm still at First City doing tasks and running into locked doors. I've had to do some space combat but if anyone has tips I'm all ears.