shortround669

shortround

My name is Paul and like David I'm from South Wales, he lied about the sunny bit. I'm 43, drive a truck and suck at doing things like this.

Looking forward to lots of good times with the crew.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shortround

• Pb76

• Xyon14

• omarcomin71

Ah Rainbow, brings me back to my childhood. I always thought Bungle had shit himself cos he had a lump hanging off his arse. I realize now that would've been his tail.

• Like 3
  • 4 months later...

Ok this is the honest intro.

I is Paul I comes from deepest darkest Wales. I is an alcoholic truck driver, yes I can be both. I fucking love House Music and can drive a six mm Allen key into my nose four inches deep.

I has no spouse or kids because I is still a child in my tiny, tiny brain.

My memory is just two words that

Merry Xmas

Probably

• Like 1

Cousins wedding reception followed by a few romantic strolls to the fridge. Currently craving a full English for some reason.

I reckon mobile phones should have breathalyzers so you cant post shit when "slightly merry".

• Like 1

Ok this is the honest intro.

I is Paul I comes from deepest darkest Wales. I is an alcoholic truck driver, yes I can be both. I fucking love House Music and can drive a six mm Allen key into my nose four inches deep.

I has no spouse or kids because I is still a child in my tiny, tiny brain.

My memory is just two words that

Merry Xmas

Probably

Just going through the intro forum as I haven't been on for several days.... holy sweet mother of pearl!!! Someone found the happy juice a drank from the tap!!!  6mm allen key??? 4 inches deep??? How does one acquire such info???  One ponders other objects that may have been subjected to "testing" purposes into ones orifices : SILENT : .  BTW.... Welcome to the crew :)

• Like 1

Ok so it goes like this. Watching Jim Rose hammer a six inch nail in his nose I got to wondering "how hard can that be, it's only in his nostril fir gods sake." So I tried pushing a small Allen key in my nostril and discovered it's quite easy.

Turns out anyone could do it and he ain't so special after all.

Circus freak my arse :P

• 1 year later...

Hello!

My name isn't Paul it's shortround, Some of you might now me, some of you won't, init like.

I am a very drunk Welshman who was number 17 when this crew started and left the family because i simply got bored with GTA. I am here to beg forgiveness of my clan and that of my father "JustHatched" and i would like to be brought back into the fold.

I have recently started back into the "game" we call GTA and have been missing all you mental peeps from all over this globe. (especially you PB, winking smiley)

I await the verdict of my re-arrival with baited bresth.

I love you all  :)

Invite has been requested. I thank you.

Edited by shortround69
  • Like 2

Welcome the the home of the gaming crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew. We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies and Guidelines

Feel free to ask any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Please note everyone here is human and on occasion it may take some time to get your crew invite out. Normally this is done within the first hour of your posting.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.

The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome back. I merged your old account in with you new account on the site so all the posts you made before are still yours.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Shortround?

Yes?  : QUESTION :

Welcome back, shortround! Nice to see you back in gta. You still on the PS3?

Thank man, i have both consoles but i have forgotten how to use them due to lack of use.  :)