The Division Team Building Thread.

JusTokenII

With my recent purchase of this game, I'd like to get a team together for online missions, raids, etc..

I'll be playing through Story first to get the ropes, though Id expect controls to be similar to the other Tom Clancy titles.

I'm primarily looking for NA/EST members, but if you are in another time zone/part of the world it doesn't matter if you happen to play when I normally do.

Days I open at work, id be looking at anywhere from 7:00PM-1:00AM EST.

Days I close I would most likely be playing from 9:00AM-11:00AM, and 11:00PM-1:00AM.

So post up if you play, play often, or play at the same times as me!

You can also post here if you are looking for a team/teammates as well. Just always be clear who you are replying to as to not miscommunicate. 

Token

XDBX

• Like 1

I play almost everyday still, mornings and some nights.

Join the 100, a free LFG site. We have a group that runs raids, DZ, etc. all hours/days of the week. We also have a few sherpas to help with the raids.

https://www.the100.io/groups/2316

Like xDBx, there are mature players from all over the place.

• Like 1

Will check that out for sure. Only thing about getting it on PS store is the fact that its still downloading lol. So I keep grinding the Police Station Siege job. Up to lvl 4, but grinding that out should hopefully give me a jump start.

Hoping to get home from work and be able to progress to Manhattan.

Token

XDBX

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Im up to level 23, and about 3/4 done with the map. Curious to see this new Conflict free update thats downloading. The trailer looked pretty cool.

Ill be looking to go into the DZ with some crew members too. My first incursion didnt go too great. I was doing good, then a group member disbanded and killed me for the loot. I was powerless and after about the 4th try I said to hell with it and went back to story. 5 levels later and all my DZ currency and loot gone. Fuckers. Apparently they are less trolls on XBox with this game lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Eh, i'm level capped and haven't touched the game much since I did that. If you need someone to watch your back in the DZ give me a holler. ;)

On 5/24/2016 at 6:03 AM, JusTokenII said:

Well, Im up to level 23, and about 3/4 done with the map. Curious to see this new Conflict free update thats downloading. The trailer looked pretty cool.

Ill be looking to go into the DZ with some crew members too. My first incursion didnt go too great. I was doing good, then a group member disbanded and killed me for the loot. I was powerless and after about the 4th try I said to hell with it and went back to story. 5 levels later and all my DZ currency and loot gone. Fuckers. Apparently they are less trolls on XBox with this game lol.

Soloing the DZ isn't fun, especially DZ 5/6 in the 201+ bracket.

• 1 year later...

Hi! Just got the game and dlc on a sale, lvl 8 or so. Let me know if someone wants to pick this game up or run an alt from scratch!