Far Harbor

Danielle

Is anyone planning to get this DLC? Comes out a week today (19th). I have the season pass and I have loved the last two DLCs so I'm excited for this!

• Like 2

Definitely will be getting this as soon as it comes out. It reminds me a lot of Point Lookout from Fallout 3, even down to the missing daughter. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have it loaded in my xbox one, just waiting for my vetting period here to be up so I can explore the new map.

Also waiting for custom downloads to become available.

2 hours ago, Whiteford99 said:

I have it loaded in my xbox one, just waiting for my vetting period here to be up so I can explore the new map.

Also waiting for custom downloads to become available.

There's nothing anywhere that says you can't play other games while you're Vetting or while you're with this crew. That'd be tyrannical. No one can tell you different either.

Just game with us when you can, weekends are perfect and don't worry about it so much.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

30 minutes ago, G37 said:

There's nothing anywhere that says you can't play other games while you're Vetting or while you're with this crew. That'd be tyrannical. No one can tell you different either.

Just game with us when you can, weekends are perfect and don't worry about it so much.

I didn't mean to imply that at all. This seems to be a racing crew first, and I suck at racing, need all the practice I can get.

The sad truth is that I am worse at PvP than I am at racing, which seems like the crews second favorite activity.

I look forward to getting better at both.