What do you think you would do in your free time....

If video games were never invented???

I think I would either be more into flying my RC planes, work a 2nd job or be doing a whole lot more fishing

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Music.

After lots of hard work and promotion, I was beginning to 'break through' and get the chance to play some smaller venues and weekly radio shows when I joined this crew, then gaming just took over.

I love music and gaming equally, it's tough to choose!

I will return to chasing dreams in the coming weeks and continue to phase out so much gaming :)

Edited by DavidCore89

I would probably get around to writing that novel that I have been threatening to write for the last 20 years.  I may also see more films, as I cannot even remember the last film I saw in theatres--let alone on TV or Netflix.

• Like 1

I'd probably be stressed out trying to do research and get published, which is why I recently made the decision to quit academia (& play more video games). 

I'm the most at ease I've been in a long time - je ne regrette rien!

u0rf6Cd.jpg

I'd probably be doing a lot more sport.

Would have joined a tennis or basketball club long ago and maybe be playing at a regional level or something a bit serious like that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...