Do you like vegetables?

JustHatched

Title pretty well says it, do you like them or do you just eat them for the health factor?

I don't really care for them, I will eat some veggies cuz Rose forces me to (it's easier to choke them down than to listen to her bitch to eat them)

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

No, killing defenceless plants is just wrong. The way they force grow some vegetables purely for food and when you pluck other plants fruit you are preventing the future generation of those plants from coming into being. 

End the cruelty to vegetables. Eat meat instead! 

• Like 4

Yes, I like most veggies. 

Current favorite is cooked cabbage. I don't know if that's the right term, it's really just chopped cabbage stir fried in a cast iron pan.

Some I like, but mainly it's a case of knowing I should be eating them.

I love coleslaw, fried onions, baked beans and salads can be nice but then it is all about the dressing and the best ones probably negate the benefits of the salad. Of course potato chips and crisps (that's fries and chips I think in the rest of the world) are great, but although the potato is a vegetable I suspect you were asking more about carrots, broccoli, beans etc.

I like them though there are some that can be gorgeous when you do them right, though some of these aren't that healthy :P for example creamy leaks haha

Honestly, no, not really.  I would probably die of starvation if I were to become a vegetarian.

Although potatoes are a different story--I love them!  I'll also eat a salad every now and then--there are some vegetables that I do enjoy, but I'm honestly not much for eating the green ones.

• Like 1

I would say its all about how you serve it. I can eat a sallad for dinner,  add a spicy salami and some feta cheese Im just great. 

I like peas,  sweetcorn and spinach. Not too many though. I wouldn't want to overload by body with healthy food. I'm not used to it

• Like 1

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

I eat some but I wouldn't say I like vegetables.

I'm kinda like Hatch, I eat them because one needs some green fibers once in a while but it's mostly so that my fiance gives me a break about it :lol:

I only eat a small selection of vegetables : green beans, broccoli, zucchini, cauliflower, carrots so I eat them on rotation each week :lol:

I learned recently that peas aren't classified as vegetables. I was pissed !

I personally LOVE vegetables. You can do so much with them and they have such a health benefit. You can add vegetables to just about any recipe and "Disguise" them for those that don't like them so they can still get them in.

Almost every dinner in our house has 2 vegetables. Sometimes 1 and sometimes 3. For example, tonight we are having zucchini boat pizzas with salad. Lots of veggies and yumminess.

I like vegetables, in terms of having sympathy for them. They are what proper food eats. I would never get in the way of this beautiful and ordered cycle.

• Like 1