Changes to hope for?

JustHatched

SO what would you like to see in GTA 6 that is missing or seemed to be missing in GTA 5? Or what could be done better in GTA 6?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I always like the gang and mafia themes. That always felt like a gta game to me. I think that's why, although I love gta 5, I liked the plot of gta 5 a little less than then others, it was missing something. Also, I wouldn't like there to be another family. I hated Michaels family

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

GTA 5 is a Heist crew based game, from the prolong mission throughout the single player

campaign, putting the emphasis on Heists & setup missions  that lead up to one. I would

like to see R* implement the Cartels, Triads, Yardie, Street Gangs & the Mafia in a heavy

way. I wished they allowed you to have NCP with special skills working

for you and with better styles of combat Ai.

Edited by Smurf

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see better animations.  Like if an npc is leaned over a bridge looking out to the ground yu could be able to just walk by and push them over. Animals in online mode and of course an option for "gore". Talking gashes, dismembered body parts when shot or meleed with specific weapons, headshots that sometimes takes the head clean off, etc. I think if they made it to where u could see open wounds and blood gushing out the npc it would make for one helluva first person experience

A better character maker so they can be fat, skinny, old, or jacked. 

More hair options that aren't cornrows and some long ones for girls.

Clothes that don't have arbitrary rules as to how they go together.

Ability to not just add props to a job but remove them too like poles and street signs.

The tugboat from GTA IV. Or a commercial fishing boat from Deadliest Catch.

Servers and better matchmaking.

More weather like snow. Better seas like in AC4. Maybe surfing as an activity too.

Search and rescue side missions.

• Like 5

Cross-network play. How great would this be? It's already possible between PS4 and PC on some games (which is basically a souped up xbox). Imagine all of the extra people that could connect if it would be possible between the two consoles and PC. Of course, console/pc would need some extra attention to ensure that KBM players would not overpower most controller players.

Also, updates to single player would be nice as they've done for most previous games in the series.

More mini games to expand on golf/tennis/darts. Maybe basketball and bowling? (they could just include Double Dribble, the greatest basketball game ever made)

Dedicated servers so we don't have all of the connection issues.

Really dark tunnels/caves to give the flashlights in the game an actual purpose.

kQ4fIRp.png

-Better anti cheat system I suppose. Modders are rampant over here, and I'm not sure if the ps4 side has been getting any modders. Any ways, I've read many times that those that are banned keep getting themselves unbanned. 

-Avoid adding many pistols and melee weapons. Isn't the point of adding weapons supposed to mean that its something people will actually use?

-Some good freemode events such as: Destroy the npc in an armoured car, deliver the illegal weapon to the buyer, etc

-No kill streak/losing streak screen filter. (It hurts my eyes, except if the map takes place at night)

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to see a tank that's actually worth a shit. A Karuma with shutters is better armored than what should be an Abrams tank? And the stupid thing gets stuck on every damn little thing in the environment. A tank shouldn't become immobilized by a fence post or a bush!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I would love 

- A better story GTA V while good was one of the weakest ones for me. I just feel like the split between the three protagonists made it so they  weren't very fleshed out. 

- More buildings you can enter

- Bowling

- Vice City 

- Better match making

I would like to see:

Accurate speedometers

Manual transmission for racing only? not sure how that would work in an open lobby

better drift mechanics

Better AI for peds/drivers on the road.

Better character creation tools.

On 5/29/2016 at 9:08 PM, Beez said:

Ability to not just add props to a job but remove them too like poles and street signs.

The tugboat from GTA IV. Or a commercial fishing boat from Deadliest Catch.

Well we got the tugboat. Sounds like we may get the ability to remove props with the new creator tools coming Aug 3. I'm wondering if we can remove all poles/signs or just the ones that can be knocked down.

I hope they get to work soon on my other requests. B)

• Like 2