Business Update - What are your thoughts?

DavidCore89

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Pb76

• Troysayshi

• RealOG

Top Posters In This Topic

Many other cars to purchase 'legitimately' from San Andreas Super Autos which were already in game.

1 which was not available online, the Asea

Those price's are really fair. I'm impressed Rockstar!

Gonna get a Turismo and get pearlescent crew colour if I can!

Sweeeeeeeet.

Lol I like it man. OK, it's not a racer but it's a cool classy free roamer, it might get some exclusivity due to peoples thoughts on it.

It's very much the opposite to the other 2, it's quite heavy but you can get some good driving out of it.

Not a fan of the sound of the V6 engine though, lazy engines.

Edited by DavidCore89

OK, it's not a racer but it's a cool classy free roamer, it might get some exclusivity due to peoples thoughts on it.

Very true, I'm undecided as yet.

The way the turismo revs when you first start it....crazy

Brilliant update

Edited by Pb76

Oh yes, love that sound.

Sold my Cheetah immediately after as I felt the Turismo made it seem tame, plus Turismo has slightly better stats when fully modded but i think only on braking, probably due to being lighter

1.11 downloading and insta.... done.

Hoping I'm not too bothered by the jester because I might have to get rid of something and not sure if I really want to do that. Will have to test it first.

First things first though Turismo here I come though I'll probably just look at it for a bit before I actually take it out lol.

Oh yes, love that sound.

Sold my Cheetah immediately after as I felt the Turismo made it seem tame, plus Turismo has slightly better stats when fully modded but i think only on braking, probably due to being lighter

What colour did you go for?

Crew blue & black but I have a feeling a few of them might show up today, so I might need to rethink.

How about you?

I tend to stay away from custom colors because I spend a fortune getting it right, in and out of LSC 5 times lol

It's be another 15 hours before I get to find out, work and bowling league today. :(:(:(

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

1.11 downloading and insta.... done.

Hoping I'm not too bothered by the jester because I might have to get rid of something and not sure if I really want to do that. Will have to test it first.

First things first though Turismo here I come though I'll probably just look at it for a bit before I actually take it out lol.

The Jester is a beast, a must buy