Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

PapOiteE

Well, Infinity Ward's next CoD has been revealed. It is even more futuristic than black ops 3, now it is possible to fight in the space! 

The trailer looks good, there are beautiful visuals.

But I won't get it though because futuristic warfare is not for me.

Call of duty 4: modern warfare is coming as well if you pre order the legacy edition. That game was so goood!! If they'll sell it seperately and cheap, I will buy it.

• Like 1

It is looking quite good, yet i still dislike the futuristic side altough i play BO3.

I wonder what they are going to charge for the legacy edition. If it's too much i'm not getting it

I think I saw somewhere there will be 3 special editions. All of them include cod 4, the cheapest edition will cost 79,99€. 

• 2 months later...

Infinite Warfare has received a lot of grief already, and I personally believe that it will do about as well as Advanced Warfare. BO2 was great, ghosts sucked, AW sucked. The eSports followers stopped watching AW, they were down to something like 15% of the regular viewers of their tournaments. CoD: AW Tournament winners weren't making crap do to this lol. 

I don't find BO3 "too" futuristic. Bio-Enhancements to a small extreme is better then the way AW was setup, and IW is WAY to futuristic. I'll stick to my BO3 for now, even though I can't play atm due to my "L3" not working properly. There's nothing like getting a daily mission to get 100 shotgun kills, but can't sprint lol. 

• 3 months later...

Anyone tried the beta yet?

I did, and I didn't like it. The maps are too small, that thing of jumping and running on the walls ahah what the hell is that!? It feels you don't need strategy, it is just run, jump, shoot... There is no destruction, no vehicles...

• 2 weeks later...

I've got infinite warfare. Only playing story so far. Not a let down there. Gonna give multiplayer a role this arvo. I don't see what everyone's prob with the future shit is. And quite frankly I'm getting quite sick and tired of people who play follow the sheep in saying that. U can't have the same thing every time. Battlefield has stayed realistic where cod is just going through the ages giving us different ways to blow each other sky high. If u don't like the series so be it. But pls come up with a different excuse at least. And playing beta then turning around and saying u don't like the game. A few days on a brand new game ain't gonna get you anywhere. U need to learn the maps the guns find ur set up settings. Then u rock and roll. And even then there is a lot more then just pulling the trigger. U will find ur playing style make strategy come in to play. There is a lot more involved then running blindly into combat if u want to be competitive.