Grinding, what and how much?

JustHatched

I know rooftop rumble is on the list of tops for grinding

Anyway, do you grind a mission for hours and which one/s?

I am not a grinder, I get bored to easy. The only thing I ever really did grind was Out Of Court Settlement, I was still pretty low in rank and it paid good and I could do it myself quickly. Done it enough to get my first 200K apartment. Outside of that I will do something 3-4 times and move on. If someone askes me to grind with them I will do a few but can't do 10-20 times over.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Yh i just do rooftop, i had 5k today and ended up with 1.5 million lol :) if you are grinding as a crew all join the same session first then the invites to rr goes out faster :)

sanandreasrealog.jpg

I grind Coveted a lot since I'm only Rank 61.

I have a Coveted x16 playlist and usually, I play it before doing anything else.

I make 288k in 1 hour and 10 minutes that way.

Can't wait to be Rank 75 though.

I like playing a variety of higher ranked missions, defender, trash talk, landing gear, mixed up with the coke etc.

Now the DLC is out I'm gonna leave the rumbling alone, I just can't bear to hear Madrazo anymore, so much I'm rejecting his calls lol.

I like playing a variety of higher ranked missions, defender, trash talk, landing gear, mixed up with the coke etc.

Now the DLC is out I'm gonna leave the rumbling alone, I just can't bear to hear Madrazo anymore, so much I'm rejecting his calls lol.

I need to make back the $$$ I just spent....

I got just under 3k left and and my turismo isn't even finished, few more visits to Mr Madrazo left for me.

Still quite enjoying it though, beats the ass off coveted.

RR is the best but theres a bunch. in no particular order chemical extraction, dock to stock 1&2, American exports, mixed up with coke, judging the jury, trash talk, wet work, titan of a job, base invaders, crystal clear out 3, by land by sea and by air, chopper tail, cleaning the cat house, death from above, defender, dry docking, extradition, four trailers(great for rp), landing gear, on maneuvers, satellite communications, stocks and scares, los santos connection, and the parking garage(great for RP)

RR is so simple though if you want quick cash. Shoot some blokes and a woman, collect documents. Drive/fly to martin's house. Listen to him talk crap. Ker-ching! Repeat as desired.

Think I might have to start flying to madrazo's, every car on the road just seems magnetically drawn to mine.