For today only.....

JustHatched

if you could do anything for today only and money was not a problem what would you do?

I would probably want to experience taking off in a F18 from an aircraft carrier, do some crazy fighter jet bullshit and then experience the landing back onto the carrier

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

9 hours ago, Hatch said:

if you could do anything for today only and money was not a problem what would you do?

I would probably want to experience taking off in a F18 from an aircraft carrier, do some crazy fighter jet bullshit and then experience the landing back onto the carrier

Better make sure your heart is in good condition!

My former Commanding Officer offered to take me with him on a flight, to keep up his flying hours to keep his flight pay, off the aircraft carrier where I was crew and he was the Commanding Officer of the flight squadron. My Commanding Officer approved it along with the limited training required to tag along. I was stoked and was never scared until it came to landing. That huge ship was very tiny when my old Commanding Officer said, "I have the ball.".......final approach. I had such an adrenaline rush, I could barely walk when trying to get out of the jet and follow my old CO. He was laughing his azz off at me!

I would love to make a pass in a Top Fuel dragster............AFTER my ribs heal!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Going to sound like a soppy git now :P

I would go and pick up my girlfriend from Brunei in a very fast plane and arrange fast security passage to the countries we will visit and take her around the world, go to the Colosseum, have lunch in Spain, then head to Amsterdam and finally have dinner in Italy :)