So what is your preferred auto maker

JustHatched

13 hours ago, Hatch said:

Kind of the high dollar kind of guy aren't ya? Spoiled bitch :P

Newer things more often. That's what the world of leasing gets you. I'd never, ever be able to afford that kind of thing otherwise lol.

Unless I was okay with ownership of older vehicles of that brand, which I'm sort of considering when this lease is up. I've always wanted this car again except in Type S guise:

tumblr_m15639x1dE1r4oh7vo1_1280.jpg

The 2007-08 TL was the last good car Acura made IMO. And the Type-S variant is rather uncommon/difficult to find.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodge

• Whiteford99

• JustHatched

• Fido_le_muet

17 minutes ago, G37 said:

Newer things more often. That's what the world of leasing gets you. I'd never, ever be able to afford that kind of thing otherwise lol.

Unless I was okay with ownership of older vehicles of that brand, which I'm sort of considering when this lease is up. I've always wanted this car again except in Type S guise:

tumblr_m15639x1dE1r4oh7vo1_1280.jpg

The 2007-08 TL was the last good car Acura made IMO. And the Type-S variant is rather uncommon/difficult to find.

You don't seem like much of a Honda guy to me...

Good call with the Merc. Really nice cars. But if you want a drivers car, get a Bimmer.

Dodgeservice.png

Owned 4 cars since I have my license.

First was a Citroën (never again), the rest have been Fiestas. I've grown to love them. Great little car, fun to drive despite the small engine. 

I dream to have a Fiesta RS one day. Sounds like a blast to drive. 

Even bigger dream would be a Focus RS. And even bigger would be a Ford GT.

And I'm sorry @Dodge but BMW drivers are asshats :P

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

And I'm sorry @Dodge but BMW drivers are asshats :P

They are over here as well. But you just can't argue the driving experience of the car.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I, myself, am a Mercedes  Owner and I love the Brand.

I have a top3 of brands I like, but I cannot seem to make myself like the newer models of these brands (2 of these brands because one of them is no more):

Mercedes-Benz (so Before 2007), Suzuki and Saab.

I have owned 8 Suzukis, 3 Saabs and I am on my first Mercedes.

Had 1 Audi, 1 skoda (VW), 3 BMWs, 2 smarts, 1 Peugeot, 1 Range Rover, 1 Lexus and a bunch of vans from Ford, Renault and Peugeot as distribution cars.

Reliability issues I had with both VW owned brands, a lot of troubles. Saab and BMW 1 of each broke Turbo´s at around 100.000 km Suzuki´s are reliable, but have been having some issues with my current ones, though one is 180kkm and 10yold and the other is a 1991Swift gti which is always looking for a few extra stuff, its a neverending job...

But my 2004 Mercedes S203 C30 cdi is, by far, the most enjoyable car I have ever driven.

And I was a used and new car salesman while I was studying, so I have had a LOT of cars :D

Good to see so many petrol heads around here! 

My current car is a Mercedes C class but my favorite brand is Alfa Romeo. The most enjoyable en beautiful car I’ve owned was a AR 156 2.5 V6 facelift. 

I also owned a AR 159 1750 TBI which was tuned to 235hp. A nice and fast car but the engine can’t be compared to the 156 2.5 V6. 

In the OP IK said I was a Chevy person, and that is true, but I guess it is more for older stuff. If I were to go buy a new car I really don't know what I would go for, the average person can't do anything with them other than check the oil, so since any would have to go to the dealer. I am one of those who would want an American made car, but shit, Chevy is made in Mexico, Chrysler is what.... Fiat? I dunno, I have nothing against other countries vehicles but would like to support my home, so its either a Ford which I have long hated or a Toyota which is made here but Japanese owned. 

I guess I'll just keep fixing my old shit and be happy as fat kid eating cake..... 

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: