PS Vita?

JustHatched

I was just curious who has one, how often do you play it? 

I do have one and it is an amazing little handheld. I don't game on it often, issues with my right hand prevents me from hanging on to it for very long. But I do use it quite a bit for music unlimited and skyping with my daughter.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Yeah man, I got one and rarely use it.

I haven't bought a game for it in a while since I lost my Playstation Plus subsciption, need to join that again.

I'd like one but needs a killer game to persuade me.

My daughter's been making noises about getting one for Christmas so I might use that as an excuse!

Remote play could be good but i've yet to hear how well it works.

Dream scenario? Next gen Gta + PS4 + Vita = no more sitting through soap operas! ;-)

Remote play with PS3 is next to none existant, very very very few games support it and nothing I would play. Ps4 on the other hand I do not know

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

On a note for anyone looking to get one, don't buy the wifi version as it is a waste of money. If you want to game online you will need to find a sperate wifi to do it cuz the built in one is only good for checking email or visiting FB plus the data plan option is way overpriced for what you get.

• 8 months later...

Discovered something cool last night when the power was out. The party chat on the Vita will allow you to voice chat with PS4 players in a party lobby. Now I will be taking it to work just for that reason.

@shortround, if you read this Rose swears you are the funniest fucker on the planet after talking to you last night.

• Like 4

I was just curious who has one, how often do you play it? 

I do have one and it is an amazing little handheld. I don't game on it often, issues with my right hand prevents me from hanging on to it for very long. But I do use it quite a bit for music unlimited and skyping with my daughter.

just google or YouTube 'PS Vita Handle'bro. I wanted to buy a windows tab and just got a vita 1003 model insteadinstead, my gosh the memory cards are expensive and also some of the game.

• 4 months later...

Wife bought me a playstation vita yesterday just because. So it came with borderlands2 which i had to download with free code. After that i bought mlb15 on the store also. Think i need bigger memory card it came with one but not enough room for both games on the system. Guess i will be buying physical games from now on. Really havnt explored to much of what it can do. I have remote played gta5 and while it is good there is no way i could play it online thru the vita controls dont work good enough. Mlb is great for it though.

I've managed to play on it with the ds4, I've also remote played GTA and if you're not losing signal because of the distance the lag is non-existent with my home connection. Pretty glad I bought it :)

Edit- a couple of milisecs of lag, not an issue overall, it becomes an issue when playing against the crew lol

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

Wife bought me a playstation vita yesterday just because. So it came with borderlands2 which i had to download with free code. After that i bought mlb15 on the store also. Think i need bigger memory card it came with one but not enough room for both games on the system. Guess i will be buying physical games from now on. Really havnt explored to much of what it can do. I have remote played gta5 and while it is good there is no way i could play it online thru the vita controls dont work good enough. Mlb is great for it though.

If you pick up Unit 13 let me know, I need a few co op trophies.

• Like 1

I got it, but I feel the game selection is very light. I love Uncharted, but it felt like... The very first Uncharted, you know? Innovative controls, but blocky, still.

I bought the 3DS after it.

A8FgB70.jpg

If you pick up Unit 13 let me know, I need a few co op trophies.

I will pick this up soon probably in a week and will let you know when i do