upcoming games

wecang

as the title says... which games are you looking forward to?

I'd like to see the if WATCH DOGS  could top GTA 5... but Tom Clancy's THE DIVISION is what I'm hyped about. Gameplay seems pretty sweet! :) 

too bad its on PS4 :(

16anm3d.png

My issue with The Division is it's a Ubisoft game and I have sworn to never buy another Ubi game.

I have no PS3 games I am watching for. I plan to get all I can get out of GTA beyond that it will be PS4 stuff which I haven't kept an eye on cuz it'll be a couple years before I get one.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

My issue with The Division is it's a Ubisoft game and I have sworn to never buy another Ubi game.

I have no PS3 games I am watching for. I plan to get all I can get out of GTA beyond that it will be PS4 stuff which I haven't kept an eye on cuz it'll be a couple years before I get one.

Think I'm the same, gta will probably be last game I buy for ps3. Ps4 when the price drops.

Not much coming to the PS3 I'm afraid.

I have Lego Marvel Super Heroes on hold because of you guys.

I still play a bit of Gran Turismo 6 sometimes but lack of support from Sony is getting boring...

I'll probably get the DLC of The Last of Us before summer. One of the best game I've ever played.

Not much coming to the PS3 I'm afraid.

I have Lego Marvel Super Heroes on hold because of you guys.

I still play a bit of Gran Turismo 6 sometimes but lack of support from Sony is getting boring...

I'll probably get the DLC of The Last of Us before summer. One of the best game I've ever played.

Did you cry playing The Last Of Us?

No?

Just me........

Of all the things I missed the giraffes in The last of us. I'll have to go through it all again. Only obstacle gta.

I got PS4 day one. Has it been used ? Not really. I blame gta.

Can't think of any other game that did that. Heavy rain maybe.....

Haven't played Heavy Rain but I only heard great things about it.

Tomb Raider was an awesome game too. The atmosphere was amazing in this one.

L.A. Noire was also truly great. Again, the atmosphere really is perfect.

Oh, and another game almost made me cry back in the day : Final Fantasy X. Awesome intro and ending.

Same as everyone else playing gta till they announce next gen gta. (Off topic but how does everyone think they'll move gta online to next gen? Release a disc, download an app,?)

Then will jump to PS4 along with Arkham Knight (which looks awesome going by the trailer!), Second Son and maybe Watchdogs (still unsure).

Same as everyone else playing gta till they announce next gen gta. (Off topic but how does everyone think they'll move gta online to next gen? Release a disc, download an app,?)

Then will jump to PS4 along with Arkham Knight (which looks awesome going by the trailer!), Second Son and maybe Watchdogs (still unsure).

i think R* will do a digital download for gta online and a disc version of gta online for the ps4 & xbone. when R* was talking about online before its launch they spoke of it as a separate entity from gta5. for the rumors going on about the pc version they talk about free roam being 32 people so i can see the next gen consoles also being 32 people as well or at least more than 16 players. now when it comes out who knows. personally i think it'll be 2 years at the minimum before theres talk for the ps4 & xbone. that way theres more people on the next gen consoles 

Can't think of any other game that did that. Heavy rain maybe.....

Ultimately THE best most heart touching games ever made that shits a masterpiece felt like I was watching a tv series

Future is nothing but a series of probability

• 2 months later...

I do concur, I have learnt that waiting on the second edition of PlayStation slim version consules regardless of generation, for example cech-3001A or 3001B are a better build and reliable, runs cooler, less power consumption and added hardware/ software features and waiting for the crazy launch prices for faulty products and also cheaper games. So yeah! I got a couple more years to go. Someone give me a 'Hell Yeah' if you want value for your money. Edited by smurf
  • Like 1

Same here. I'm in no rush getting the PS4. But as soon as the next RDR releases, I'll run screaming down to the nearest store and grab both. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

as the title says... which games are you looking forward to?

I'd like to see the if WATCH DOGS  could top GTA 5... but Tom Clancy's THE DIVISION is what I'm hyped about. Gameplay seems pretty sweet! :)

too bad its on PS4 :(

I was just coming on here to ask if anybody had heard of The Division, it looks incredible I think I'll ask Santa for that :)

Same here. I'm in no rush getting the PS4. But as soon as the next RDR releases, I'll run screaming down to the nearest store and grab both. 

Rumoured to be Nov 2015 Banks :lol:

• Like 1

I was just coming on here to ask if anybody had heard of The Division, it looks incredible I think I'll ask Santa for that :)

Rumoured to be Nov 2015 Banks :lol:

giphy.gif

Nov 2015 probably means it will be out sometime in the spring of 2016. :lol: I'm most excited about the rumours of a reveal before the end of the year. That's pretty soon!!!

The Division looks damn good. If they haven't scratched the pvp system as some feared, I will be buying it for sure. Most likely for PC though.

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

Uncharted 4

Uncharted 4

And Uncharted 4

When we put the PS4 on lay away we also grabbed Lego Dimensions and Lego Jurrasic World so I guess I can say I look forward to those as well. My son and I love playing the Lego games.

• Like 1