Whats your favorite car/motorcycle

DavidCore89

So I'll start off with this beauty, my crew blue Exemplar.

I drive this more often than anything in free roam, perfect for missions with the 4 doors, looks great, very quick, the quickest of the coupes

Oh and that's pb76 in the background causing a fight with the paramedics and LSPD, assisted by SanAndreasRealOG

post-31-0-88921700-1393793654_thumb.jpg

Edited by DavidCore89

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• shortround

• JustHatched

• RommeyV

My Cheetah is my fav, I managed to buy it before the glitch money and will never get rid of. It is my baby.

Akuma is my fav bike and I have had a few but I do not have one. My Nemesis is taking it's spot, I like rarity more.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I did the Simeon Chasers 2 mission, ride around his dealership with an Akuma and one will spawn, might take a bit though.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Currently really enjoying my Sultan RS. Real good fun to drive and cheap on insurance so I don't have to worry about blowing it up or having to collect it from the impound lot.

Painted in crew blue and black with the crew emblem on the hood it looks mint. Also four door so good for missions.

I never cared for the Sultan. Not saying it is bad car, just never suited my taste.

I liked the no top Mananananana...all pimped out

Very cool car, pimp-mobile. Just couldn't find a situation where I could drive it without getting my head blown off lol, same with the Tornado

• Like 1

Very cool car, pimp-mobile. Just couldn't find a situation where I could drive it without getting my head blown off lol, same with the Tornado

Lol yup would only use it in crew lobbies

Edited by RommeyV

Favorite car currently is the Karin Sultan. My favorite bike...which I have lost due to the insurance glitch is he Principe Nemesis....currently riding a Pegassi Ruffian.

Because i just got it and wanted it for a long long time the Stinger GT! It doesn't drive all that great but looks awesome! Made after the Ferrari 250gto 1962 version only 39 built i believe, once saw one irl on a car show and instantly fell in love with it.

Because i just got it and wanted it for a long long time the Stinger GT! It doesn't drive all that great but looks awesome! Made after the Ferrari 250gto 1962 version only 39 built i believe, once saw one irl on a car show and instantly fell in love with it.

I had the Stinger GT once, one of the best looking cars in the game

Looks (and just coolness in general): Gauntlet - the Challenger is my dream car in real life.  I picked it as my first car and still have it.

Speed: Entity XF

Everyday: was Fusilade, but now the Tailgater

When I need to dodge bullets/go off-road/and get in and out of somewhere usually unharmed: my custom Granger

Motorcycle: my custom Akuma.  I liked the Bagger.  I didn't care for the color options on the Bati 801RR.